Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the purpose of an apology?

Chicity

BABY MAMA STILL MY BIGGEST OP
Site Administrator
What are some of the reasons you legitimately apologize?

Do you accept apologizes?

Depending on the argument I may apologize for her to pipe down, but she can tell if im sincere and if she dont think so it goes to round 2.

Depends what it's for and if you a repeat offender. After a certain amount of times I don't want to hear that out your mouth. It can become meaningless and therefore frustrating.

A nigga always saying sorry is a sorry nigga.

I will try to fix a situation rather than just say sorry to a nigga.
Some people just need you to be sorry about something to get through their day tho. Like my partner's wife doesn't like my elevated role since I used to work under them for so many years and now I'm a little more par so I openly tell her where she's fucking up. She'll pick at anything she can to get at me. Sometimes I'll be getting upset then I understand and just smile at her and say I'm sorry. That's what she needs for it to work and what I need to do to get to the money without the headache.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accountability.

If you want to maintain a level of respect people sometimes have to recognize and admit they were wrong in order to move forward from certain situations.

If I meant what I said, I won't apologize. If I made a mistake, then I own up to it. What I don't get is why do people try to force an apology out of another person. If the one causing any issues and didn't come out on their own, they are obviously not sorry. So i wouldnt even want an apology from them. People mean what they say.

The best apology is changed behavior.

I'll accept an apology a million times. I'l only actually believe it once or twice or maybe three, depending on the circumstances. Beyond that, if the behavior is the same, you're just running your lips.

As far as me, I have no problem apologizing if I'm wrong or if I've hurt or offended you or whatever. But if it's the latter and I wasn't wrong...I'm gonna apologize for hurting or offending you...not my actions.

Last edited:
I'm quick to say my fault.

I know I can be an asshole an say shit without thinking.

So I don't need to be sold into apologizing.
Most often I need to cut I said it did some shit that warrants it.

Back