Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the pettiest thing that you can't get over from your childhood?

Moms gave away all of my Transformers, including a very mint and complete Jet Fire, complete Constructicons set, and Shockwave with all the cassettes, and Go-Bots to a family down the street while I was away at school freshman year.

I have no idea what happened to my Vectrex and all the games I had for it (damned near all of them). It prolly met the same fate.

Shit still gets me irritated as fuck.
I have no clue what any of this is. Lol

Petty?…

Shit, lemme think petty..I think the pettiest thing that still sticks wit me, is my aunt gave my cousin a car. For some reason my cousin didn’t want the car. I told her I would buy it from her gradually and gave her like between 200 to 400 dollars I think, as a good natured, kinda I’m serious type shit.

A couple weeks or months go by and and I found out she sold it to a friend. I was heated wit her and told her that, that’s not how you do family. And I’m so mad that I can’t even fuck wit you no more, and instead of apologizing or some shit, she said, well do you, cause I’ma do me..

literally saw red,..like I saw from the top of my eye lids, blood dripping down over everything..I’m being deadass, I was so mad I saw the room turn to blood, blood all around this skinny female standing in front of me with a smug look.

It took everything in me not to murder her, like..I was gonna curb stomp her ass and beat her unconscious, but i didn’t, and i don’t know why

Anyway, I talked to her about it earlier this year and she didn’t even remember that shit, imagine getting murdered over some shit you wouldn’t have even remembered

When I was younger my mom would get my ass missing in the summer and send me to some family in other states. I was at my aunt's in Florida and me and my cousin were cleaning the living room. I was vacuuming and stubbed my pinky toe hella hard on the end of the couch. I was in PAIN bruh. I told my aunt and she said "well if I take you to the doctor they can't do anything cuz there's no bones in the toe"

My toe was broke and nobody gave a fuck lol. Every time I see her I bring that shit up and she act like she don't remember 😒😒😒

Told this story on here before...

One morning before school, I was in the kitchen cheffin up some scrambled eggs, before me and my sister walked to the bus stop. So my sister walks in and I make a joke about her outfit or some shit. I honestly can’t even remember.

Apparently she didn’t appreciate it.

She ain’t say a word. She walked past me over to the sink, grabbed the Dawn dishwashing soap and poured the shit right into the pan I was scrambling the eggs in. SMH.

I was so pissed off, y’all! But I couldn’t show it. Cuz sharks can smell blood in the water and shit. So I kept my cool, finished cooking them shits...then ate them bitches.

I bring that shit up every chance I get. I’ll be visiting her place and she’ll her cooking and I’ll go ‘Yo you rememb-...’ . And she’ll cut me off like ‘Yea nigga, I remember pouring dawn in your scrambled eggs. Let that shit go.’.

But..why would I do that?

I had moved out and I was going to come back for the rest of my stuff… lots of toys and collectibles, n64 console and tons of games, SEGa Genesis console and tons of games and a SEGa master system with 100+ games… all original controllers and what not

and the step father threw it all out because he said I took too long… 2 weeks. He said he had no space for it. It took up like 4x4 in his garage.. so yeah,, it makes me feel sick if I think about it and yeah… def brings a tear to my eye sometimes… my kids would’ve loved what I could’ve passed down

Why did you eat the soapy eggs,fam 🤣

@mryounggun

I had to show her should couldn’t throw me off my game or get under my skin. I was in 4th grade at the time. Cut me some slack!!!

I remember telling that same story in another thread and somebody else asking me the same question you asked. And I gave the same answer.

Somebody was like ‘My nigga you could’ve showed her the same thing by just scrambling up some more eggs. And you wouldnt have had a soapy ass mouth.’😂😂😂

I don’t remember who it was. Might’ve been @Chi-Town B.

My parents sent me to Guyana for a whole summer to stay with family I had never even met when I was 11.
I begged them not to send me or at least not for 2 whole months. I distinctly remember the first night looking up in the sky and realizing how far away from home I was. On god a single tear rolled down my cheek. I was hurt.

Trip started rough. I punched my cousin in the face cause he kept calling me "sir charles" cause of those damn right stick deodorant commercials. And I was chubby. I hated that shit. Mosquitoes drank me clean like I was a Hennessy bottle. Bees were deadass the biggest I've ever seen in my life. I had to shit in a outhouse and got stuck in it one night when a group of wild dogs just sat outside the door daring a nigga to come out. I had to shower outside. Got my ear pierced with a needle and alcohol. Dassit. TV had like 4 channels. The sea water where we was at was brown couldn't even do the one summer activity I loved which was swimming.

I did have fun in the end and was a full blown guyanese national by the time I left. I was kinda sad to leave lol.

But then I got home and my Jordan 8s were gone out my luggage (they sent me to a third world country with those shoes but I got punished for them getting stolen, that started the budget shoe era), my shaq Orlando jersey was gone, along with some other things and my worst of all turtle was gone. The tank was literally dried out. They completely forgot to tend to my nigga while I was gone. Found him shriveled up in basement a month or so later. He probably crawled into the vent thirsty and hungry as shit. Franklin suffered. It was back to full blown resentment after that.

I never went back even tho we built a house to stay at and my moms parents house is now in my name. I just let my brother handle it. I want nothing to do with it.

I sometimes think about going but the burden of 3rd world family after it just not being apart of my life for 25 years is just cringe. I rather not deal with it at this point. My mom or brother would have to die there for me to go back.

Whew...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno if this qualifies but when I was little I got my eyebrow cut open by a garbage can. Ever since then I've had a natural hairless scar line on my eyebrow. Not the fake eyebrow razor cuts fuckboys and douchebags purposefully do to themselves. I only consider my misfortune petty cuz it's not like I can say some cool shit happened, like I got sliced in a bar fight. No, I walked into a fuckin garbage can.

I had to show her should couldn’t throw me off my game or get under my skin. I was in 4th grade at the time. Cut me some slack!!!

I remember telling that same story in another thread and somebody else asking me the same question you asked. And I gave the same answer.

Somebody was like ‘My nigga you could’ve showed her the same thing by just scrambling up some more eggs. And you wouldnt have had a soapy ass mouth.’😂😂😂

I don’t remember who it was. Might’ve been @Chi-Town B.
You said you also didn't want to piss off your mom by wasting eggs. I would have threw the dish eggs in the trash outside, mom would have never known

Back