Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the pettiest thing that you can't get over from your childhood?

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
My brother hit me in the eye with a pair of sunglasses when i was 7. I was complaining about my eye all day to my mom and she ignored me. Finally she gave in and took me to the hospital.

I had 3 holes in my cornea.

4273FE42-C7BE-4561-A4ED-F2E32AFAFF23.gif

I still get irritated thinking about it because girl!!! why didnt you listen to me??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had to walk around with an eye patch for two weeks

My brother hit me in the eye with a pair of sunglasses when i was 7. I was complaining about my eye all day to my mom and she ignored me. Finally she gave in and took me to the hospital.

I had 3 holes in my cornea.

View attachment 652743

I still get irritated thinking about it because girl!!! why didnt you listen to me??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had to walk around with an eye patch for two weeks

Ayo, pics of 7 year old @Race Jones looking like a pirate is something we all need in our lives. Don't be shy. This is a safe space

Damn @Race Jones, didn't you have some eye shit recently where you thought you might lose your vision? Or did I make that up in my head, cuz I be doing that sometimes? And if that was you, was that shit related to your cornea shit from when you were a pirate - I mean, when you were 7?

It was 1998 or 1999

My cousin who was like 4 years old cracked my PlayStation game Tenchu: Stealth Assassins and said I did it and I got in trouble.

She took my shit for the whole weekend

My nigga!!!!! You know how many hours I spent on that damn game back in the day?!?! Shit was legit.

Damn @Race Jones, didn't you have some eye shit recently where you thought you might lose your vision? Or did I make that up in my head, cuz I be doing that sometimes? And if that was you, was that shit related to your cornea shit from when you were a pirate - I mean, when you were 7?

luckily these were two separate incidents. i had an ulcer in my cornea at the end of last year

While I was locked up in the CYA, my parents gave my '83 Caddy to my sister to drive. This was in '85 so the Caddy was clean af. She tore that shit up in a week. Still an argument starter for us.

giphy.gif

I came in here to be all jokey talking about when my brother threw my Bebop from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figure in our fireplace but y’all had some real life shit happen to y’all so it makes my post silly in context.

Still it’s fuck my brother for melting my toy! I still get pissed!

Moms gave away all of my Transformers, including a very mint and complete Jet Fire, complete Constructicons set, and Shockwave with all the cassettes, and Go-Bots to a family down the street while I was away at school freshman year.

I have no idea what happened to my Vectrex and all the games I had for it (damned near all of them). It prolly met the same fate.

Shit still gets me irritated as fuck.

When I was 8 I was having an asthma attack at my grandma's house and she tried to cure it by anointing my forehead with oil and a prayer🤦🏿‍♀️

I was mad at her and God for a minute after that, lol

My pops tried to stop me from having an allergic reaction to some Brazil nuts when I was like 6 or 7 by giving me a swig of his King Cobra malt liquor…

Had me struggling to breathe AND drunk smh

One of my older brothers was hella clumsy as a kid and one day he was trying to get past the tv and ended up tripping on the cord of a N64 controller.

Sent the whole system crashing down and the sound went out. Had to play so many classics in silence or with music playing in the background. It would randomly cut in and out sometimes and it was like a seeing a unicorn whenever it happened.

We still laugh about it to this day

Moms gave away all of my Transformers, including a very mint and complete Jet Fire, complete Constructicons set, and Shockwave with all the cassettes, and Go-Bots to a family down the street while I was away at school freshman year.

I have no idea what happened to my Vectrex and all the games I had for it (damned near all of them). It prolly met the same fate.

Shit still gets me irritated as fuck.

I had a hand held madden 95 video console still in the original package signed by Chris Webber along with a C Webb Michigan jersey signed by C Webb Jalen Rose and Jimmy King. 3 of the Fab 5.

I was holding onto it waiting to get autographs from Juwan and Ray Jackson.

My parents threw it out while I was in college spring cleaning.

I'm still mad about that cuz I was gonna sell it at one of those Michigan memorabilia auctions

Back