Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the Creepiest Real Footage you ever seen?

The Asian woman that was last seen in an elevator and they only found her after people complained about the taste and smell of their water.

They found her in the water reservoir on the roof like 20 days after she went missing.

Elisa lam. Yeah that was fucked up. They dropped a doc like last year or the year before that breaks down what most likely happened.

I tried streaming this one as well but it didn't get the visceral reaction of the others so I stopped.

Last edited:
Yeah I came of in the faces of death era. Saw all types of bullshit.

I dunno about creepy but the most recent fucked up shit I watched online was a few years ago where that shooter in New Zealand livestreamed himself offing 51 ppl.

Yeah the last fucked up thing I saw was the Buffalo mass shooting at that grocery store. I wasn’t even planning on watching it. I thought the clip was going to stop before the killing but nah. Seeing the damage 5.56 rounds do to a person close up was crazy as fuck.

They still didn't solve this right?
She more than likely climbed onto the roof using the fire escape, bypassing the alarm on the emergency exit and lifted the lid off the water tank and jump in and drowned.

It’s not that difficult.

She was suffering from mental illness.

Some young dude pretty much solved it on YouTube years ago.

Last edited:

I dunno about creepy but the most recent fucked up shit I watched online was a few years ago where that shooter in New Zealand livestreamed himself offing 51 ppl.

Faces of Death was older, but that lady getting hit by the train from the Banned from TV video was the craziest. The way it went down was kinda crazy, and it was wild seeing a person actually explode into pieces like an old school Mortal Kombat fatality. Then you remember that it was actually a real person, and then it becomes a little bugged out.

Faces of Death was older, but that lady getting hit by the train from the Banned from TV video was the craziest. The way it went down was kinda crazy, and it was wild seeing a person actually explode into pieces like an old school Mortal Kombat fatality. Then you remember that it was actually a real person, and then it becomes a little bugged out.

Yeah I've unfortunately seen dead bodies because of work smh, even watched a dude die right in front of me. My sister says I need therapy. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I didn't know about Faces of Death until I met my wife. Her dad was big into them and it kinda of rubbed off on her somewhat. I still remember the one when the guy on the bike had his head caught in between the gate and the light pole. Man, talking about something messing with you.

I think this was where I seen a dude get decapitated. Got his shit sawed right off in one of those middle eastern countries smh

Back