Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's something you don't do that everyone else seems to have no problem doing?

So I guess Goldie pisses sitting down in fear that pee will splash back on him if he stands

a toilet bowl is way nastier than a sink

C'mon man. I guess yall ain't got cleaning supplies in ya crib, or ever cleaned your bathroom. Lol.

Niggas must be outchea wit ya bathrooms lookin like...

c6e14216069325.562a4fbf33391.png

Then yeah I can see why yall would be hesitant. Lol

C'mon man. I guess yall ain't got cleaning supplies in ya crib, or ever cleaned your bathroom. Lol.

Niggas must be outchea wit ya bathrooms lookin like...

View attachment 104203

Then yeah I can see why yall would be hesitant. Lol

So you clean your toilet after every single use is that what you telling us right now IP? cause thats the only way that mf is gonna be clean any time u have to randomly throw up in it

Back pocket. Which pocket are you supposed to use?
just curious

i thought you was gonna say the front pocket or you had some sorta insert sewn into all your pants so that you can feel your money next to you

i never know with you

I know we're off it now but the toilet thing is real hard to choose.

I done the sink throw up but the clean up after food comes out is disgusting and sometimes u feel so weak u just wanna lay right back down

But another time ill be vomiting in the toilet having vision flashes of what mfs drop in there n it make me wanna throw up even more but i can just flush n forget about it, scrub the shit out my face #bars

So ive resorted to double plastic bags then if u gotta blow chunks out both sides at one time its like knockin out 2 birds with one throne

I vomit in the sink. Turn the hot water on and just get it over with. After I clean the sink and then boil some water to pour down the drain to make sure all it all went down the drain

Back