Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Whats out of style once you turn 30?

test
The clubbing slows down unless you single, and even then I don’t know why you wanna be in that type of environment every weekend.

Not gne lie you niggas got me wanting to go buy one online right now

Anything that is trendy amongst teens that isn’t apart of what you knew growing up…and also weren’t absurd

Some fashion statements are timeless regardless of age….it’ll look good on you no matter what….like a fresh pair of Air Force 1’s are timeless no matter what

But if I see a nigga over 30 wearing black hoodies during 95 degree weather because it’s cool amongst these Junior High School niggas imma say he needs to check himself

You think this is more of a regional thing vs age?
Def regional. NYC mainly. Once a sticker was either off of worn down, you had to toss the hat lmao. Hell it got so bad niggas used to buy new stickers just to keep hats in rotation. Lol idk man new york fashion is just different.

Def regional. NYC mainly. Once a sticker was either off of worn down, you had to toss the hat lmao. Hell it got so bad niggas used to buy new stickers just to keep hats in rotation. Lol idk man new york fashion is just different.
I feel you

I'm not trying to let another man know what my head size is

And it's something about how the light reflects off the sticker in pics

I generally take exceptional care of my caps anyway so the sticker isn't as important to me

I feel you

I'm not trying to let another man know what my head size is

And it's something about how the light reflects off the sticker in pics

I generally take exceptional care of my caps anyway so the sticker isn't as important to me
The only sticker that I keep on my hats are the ones under the brim.

Never knew niggas were insecure about the fitted sticker….thought it was apart of the setup tbh

Never knew niggas were insecure about the fitted sticker….thought it was apart of the setup tbh
I think it's a regional thing and nothing to do with being insecure

I don't keep tags for anything else I buy, why stop at the cap

I'ma keep it a buck. I've ALWAYS hated the negro league hats lol

I'm not trying to wear no Atlanta Black Crackers or whatever that shit meant lol
Nah boy them shits is fly af..

20230731_163909.jpg

And i got the matching Negro league jacket

Chicago American Giants Negro League Varsity Jacket

Chicago American Giants Negro League Varsity Jacket​

Nah boy them shits is fly af..

View attachment 1146177

And i got the matching Negro league jacket

Chicago American Giants Negro League Varsity Jacket

Chicago American Giants Negro League Varsity Jacket​

I'm a minimalist kinda dude when it comes to shit like caps

The only logos besides the team has to be something like a world series patch. Other than that, my hats are basic

NGL though, I used to have a camo Yankee when I had dreads but I couldn't keep that big ass hat when I cut my hair off. I think it might've gotten lost in Katrina as well but I haven't found the right kinda camo hat since

Back