Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's More Important?

What's more important?

• Total voters

Chicity

BABY MAMA STILL MY BIGGEST OP
Site Administrator
From the minds M$WOG......

What's more important to you; ya mom liking your signaficant other or your signaficant other mom liking you?

My mom was cool. Even if she didn’t like my wife she’s wouldn’t have caused trouble cause that’s just the way she was. She’ll say her piece and keep it moving.

My MIL is not like that. So it was more important for her to like me then the other way around.

I wanna say I wouldn't gaf but u gotta have something about u for my mother to not only not like u but to go as far as to dislike u.
If both moms indifferent that's fine with me tho

I feel like my mom gonna like me regardless

Her mom tho....it may be a waning feeling

I gotta say it’s more important for my moms to like my girl as opposed to my girl moms likin’ me...my moms super important to me and not sayin’ a females mom isn’t as equally as important to her but I trust myself waaay more to not go outta my way to be disrespectful to her mom who might not rock wit me than I trust a female to not get disrespectful wit my mom if they don’t rock right...basically I know I won’t disrespect her mom no matter what...I’d just understand we not cool and always keep it movin’...but 2 women (for tha most part) would eventually have words or summin’...

More important for my mom to like her. My mom very laid back and can see what I’m not seeing. She very conservative tho she don’t smoke or drink

Neither really would bother me much.

My mother don't like nobody forreal... So I wouldn't gaf...

And I know my intentions, so I could careless if someone else's mom didn't like me

S/O mom liking me is more important because I really don't give a fuck if my mom like mine. But to be honest, it works best when you both don't really give a fuck if the other's mom likes you.

Last edited:
Back