Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's Going On In Haiti?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I'm ignorant to everything going on over there, but I've been seeing clips about a gang led by "BBQ" taking over the country.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
All the donated bread after the earthquake went into cac s pockets

That's fucked up.. at least we got this classic

lebron-lebron-james.gif

this is where Haitis problems began not too long after the successful revolution

The France showed up w warships at Port Au Prince and said we ll bomb the shit out of the capital unless u pay us reparations for what we lost in the revolution ( yes reparations are a thing, the Brit’s received bread for what they lost when slavery was banished)

Haiti couldn’t handle the smoke so they agreed to pay…. Only thing is the new nation not only did not have any infrastructure but there was too much political instability so they could not raise the money so guess where they get it from : French Banks

So now Haiti has to pay France reparations and Pay back the loan borrowed from French banks at a steep interest to pay the reparations

Instead of focusing on nation growth Haiti s paying France and French banks…. The shit is so successful the US said we want in on this and bought into the debt

Back