Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's A Reasonable Time Frame For Sex?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
On an avg, what's a good amount of time that the sex should last?

How long should the 4play be?

How long should the penetration be?

And I'm not talking multiple sessions, just 1 session.

At the risk of sounding like a pig, but I believe in efficiency. Both of us can get ours off in 15 minutes average.

Naturally some sessions go much longer, but on average if both of y'all can't get a nut inside of 15 minutes.... I don't know what to tell ya

At the risk of sounding like a pig, but I believe in efficiency. Both of us can get ours off in 15 minutes average.

Naturally some sessions go much longer, but on average if both of y'all can't get a nut inside of 15 minutes.... I don't know what to tell ya

15 including 4play or 15 of penetration?

15 including 4play or 15 of penetration?
I say including,, I ain't popping out no stop watch, but I feel like we at a point where 7-8 minutes of foreplay and 7-8 of inter course has gotten us both there multiple times on average....

:ohshit1:
I might time myself one day just to confirm it, but I'm positive she can get 2-3 for my 1 in less than 15 mins start to finish...

Too much penetration hurts. I've had four hour sex and that shit was not the business.

It depends on the moment but I would say at the very least an hour.

I've never thought to break it down in minutes but I tend to switch up positions during a session.

I tend to go back and forth from foreplay type stimulation to just straight penetration. Like I don't do one thing then switch to another. I'll go back and forth before I buss.

Rounds can be awesome if it's that kinda night. But most people just want a nut before bed...

Y'all niggaz who don't have live in sex be getting all excited and trying to put on your best performance every time....Yea that shit be wassup every so often...

But on the average, it's like,

We know what we here to do. Let's work together keep our eyes on the prize, and never leave a soldier behind

Sigh... It Depends. Average across the board or average with one person?

Cause I have an ex I'd have sex with for hours, but I've had sex in ten minutes and been good. I couldn't do that with everybody though. So, it depends on the person. Or you want me to average the whole of my sexual encounters? Lol, if that's the case then an hour. But that's really not necessary, just the actual average, so idk how to answer this.

Word, I'm always down for multiple sessions, but on a day to day, that's not realistic. But a multiple hour fuck session needs to go down atleast once a week.

On avg tho, I say 15-20 mins of 4play and 20 mins of penetration is reasonable.

Back