Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's a crazy/silly/stupid/dumb reason you haven't seen a movie by now.

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
I know they're sequels but I never watched the first "my big fat Greek wedding" cause I thought that shit was about white fraternities and sororities.

🤷🏾‍♂️

I know what it's about now but I'm still never watching that shit

Goonies and Back To The Future 3. Not sure why I didn't watch them when I was kid but now I feel too much time has passed. It won't hit the same.

Any demonic movie because I don’t want to open that door. Some people might call it silly but idgaf.

Watched a movie where they’d wake up at 3am on the dot every night and the bullshit would start. Then I started waking up at 3am every night. Looked it up and learned about the witching hour which I’d never heard of before.

Still happens from time to time to this day so I’ve sworn off all demonic films.

Goonies and Back To The Future 3. Not sure why I didn't watch them when I was kid but now I feel too much time has passed. It won't hit the same.
You can still watch Goonies bro.

Back to the future 3 though?😬

Not sure if it’s dumb but I have a hard time watching movies without principal black characters

I watched Back To The Future an obscene number of times. I tried watching 2 but never got more than maybe a quarter of the way in before changing the channel.

Just don’t feel like it lol

Stupid premise (usually scary movies like night swim or that teddy bear shit or even like cocaine bear)

Or movie length for something I’m not overly interested in (once upon a time in Hollywood, killers of the flower moon)

Back