Welcome To aBlackWeb

What you doing in this situation?

What you doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
picture-13.png
Callin up the bro…he’ll give her some straightening

Dark IP360...choke the shyt outta that bad azzz muthafucca.

Realizing that's not my child IP360...Walked to the other side to check out.

Cuz the one thing that'd piss me off is if I were to say something, and the parent snaps on me/tells me to mind my business...then imma snap back. Tell that muthafucca I hope that child continues stressing their life.

You can't tell someone who's trying to help YOU to mind their business, when your situation is infringing on everyone's peace. But that's just me.

Dark IP360...choke the shyt outta that bad azzz muthafucca.

Realizing that's not my child IP360...Walked to the other side to check out.

Cuz the one thing that'd piss me off is if I were to say something, and the parent snaps on me/tells me to mind my business...then imma snap back. Tell that muthafucca I hope that child continues stressing their life.

You can't tell someone who's trying to help YOU to mind their business, when your situation is infringing on everyone's peace. But that's just me.

Wait... was that HER daughter/grandchild/niece? Or just someone's unsupervised bad ass kid?

Wait... was that HER daughter/grandchild/niece? Or just someone's unsupervised bad ass kid?

Idk for sure but it seems like they were together. If they wont then that makes it even worse

It is possible that the girl is on the spectrum.

In either case, not up to me. I’m not staring, but I’m not helping here, either.

Call a crisis center.

Fuck around getting involved and the lil girl smash you in the head with a hot sauce bottle…

Last edited:
Exactly. Mind ya fuckin bizness.

That lil girl needs professional help....and if the parent dont see that, they are a fuckin idiot.

That lil girl is screaming for help.

That lil girl is screaming "fuck you".

Y'all don't understand how clever some kids are. A lot of these lil muhfuckas that act out like this do so because it's what works for them to get their way. All it takes is a parent that refuses to stand on a "No!" and won't discipline the child when they act a fool and you end up with a lil bad ass miscreant throwing tantrums in the grocery store.

Back