Welcome To aBlackWeb

What you doing in this situation?

What you doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me?

Im smoothly checking out and walking right past that bullshit.

It’s none of my fuckin business
Yep, been in similar situations and that's exactly what I did.

I've also witnessed other situations where others didn't do that. I saw one incident where a little boy was cussin his mama slam out. An older man tried to talk to him and tell him he shouldn't do that, and the mama got mad at the older man and basically told him to mind his business in less nice wording. All that "we're one village" stuff is out the door now. Nowadays, people are too fucked up to try inserting yourself into stuff that doesn't concern you.

That is sad to see. Children may behave like this if they are harbouring some emotional trauma that may have not been addressed. She learned to react like this from somewhere. I just feel bad that she has to go through these types of tantrums before she receives the help she needs.

Depends on how I'm feeling that day.

Most likely nothing.... But I wouldn't be surprised if I said something 🤷🏿‍♂️😫

I won’t physically step in but I’ll definitely speak my mind as I walk my happy ass out the store. Where is security at? The lady with her phone recording making all that damn noise don’t help either.

I'm intervening. I hate a bad ass kid... plus when I see that lady I see my mama. Not saying I'd yolk the girl up or anything like that but I would atleast step in like homie in the video did until somebody came to get her under control

Nada. It aint my position to discipline anybody kids.

The kid is dealing with a bigger issue then throwing a tantrum. This is signs of a serious issue that needs counseling.

Exactly. Mind ya fuckin bizness.

That lil girl needs professional help....and if the parent dont see that, they are a fuckin idiot.

That lil girl is screaming for help.

Back