Welcome To aBlackWeb

What y’all doing for Valentine’s Day?

And they never eat it

So it’s $100 for something that’s nice to look at that you just gonna wind up throwing out 3 days later
Facts im so over valentines tho and now im the nigga who waits the day of to run out and get shit at the supermarket with the rest of the last minute niggas. It’s hilarious running into eachother while we’re all scavenging for shit and giving eachother that “yep..” headnod.

aye so do yall get ya daughters valentines gifts too? I do but wasnt sure if thats supposed to be a given if you have a kid. I mean she’s only 2 but i dont want her to feel left out lol.

aye so do yall get ya daughters valentines gifts too? I do but wasnt sure if thats supposed to be a given if you have a kid. I mean she’s only 2 but i dont want her to feel left out lol.
No doubt. It could either be some sort of candy or flowers. I usually get them some sort of stuffed animal.

aye so do yall get ya daughters valentines gifts too? I do but wasnt sure if thats supposed to be a given if you have a kid. I mean she’s only 2 but i dont want her to feel left out lol
Yup

I used to get them a single rose and any lil stuffed bears that be laying around whatever store I'm in at the time

Now I send they moms money and hope for the best

Sometimes I do sometimes I don’t I pretty much always viewed Valentine’s Day as a day for couples but I know it’s dads that do it I just get her some chocolates

This nasty bro but go head, cook..

Naah…niggaz would be in here catchin’ fits if somebody was in here talkin’ music, sports, movies, etc when there’s threads dedicated to those topics (even tho this is a random thoughts thread)…

I’m just lookin’ for that same smoke…

#noMOC

:hahaha:

I got my 3 y/o a little plush animal thing I saw at the store

But I gave it to her yesterday cause she don’t give af about v-day

Are they long stem? Also getting ones that don't shrivel up and die within a day make the price increase
Yeah they are long stem

And when I take care of flowers they last about a good week

either way the florist is just doing what they supposed to do lol I respect it

Back