Welcome To aBlackWeb

What y’all cooking or eating for Christmas?? ?

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Ho ho ho.

I didn’t know what to put here since the question is the title.

I was going to smoke this leg of lamb I got but I'm lazy. I'll probably grill up some Turkey burgers and call it a day

My mama cooking a big breakfast and then I’m heading to my step people house to eat dinner this year. No clue what they’re cooking.

We're doing the pork belly and polenta again tomorrow....might try a different cheese

then a burger bar on Saturday when the fam comes (random but we got a bunch of buns from another recent event we gotta use lol)

my mama and them doing gumbo and some other shit, im supposed to bring the sweets....probably going with cookies and a honey bun cake

Lasagna?!?!

Yeah...my mom usually does one for Christmas but since my family not “strict” I’m not going over there fucking around this year so I’m gonna FaceTime with her and make my own so it’s like I’m there helping cook like usual

My whole family mostly consists of women who love to cook and don’t eat pork, so I’m eating whatever they cooking...

Hopefully we have a seafood Christmas this year !!! For sides I’m hoping it’s asparagus, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, Mac and cheese, and either biscuits or Hawaiian dinner rolls..

Back