Welcome To aBlackWeb

i'ma just say this

niggas, dont get in a relationship if you wanna continue doing single people shit

there is nothing wrong with him wanting to play his game

there is nothing wrong with her wanting to spend quality time with him

the issue is when one of those issues becomes an extreme

and in this case, the video game was the extreme. Chicks like to do shit...shocking I know. And unless you met her at a gaming event, she's not gonna always be cool with you wanting to play games ALL the time.

I agree with her, go outside for a few hours. Make some deposits into her love bank, then you can go back to playing your game

and stringer, fam, i dont think you understand how the tags work. You be having some wild ass labels for tags.

Lol why y'all nosigning me

I agree dude is a nerd and shouldn't be in a relationship. But she left his ass at the end still.

Did you have to break his game too? That's just childish.

This is where ppl still need their alone time in a relationship. He should be able to have his game time without her tripping, while she does her thing.

Now if he just on the bitch 24/7 then yeah he needs to check himself on that.

But also, if she want him off the game but ain't talkin bout shit i.e. fuckin suckin or something else fun and just on some

"So what do you wanna do?"
"I don't know, whatever YOU wanna do"

Then she can kick rocks. I've seen plenty women who wanna a nigga to entertain them.

EVERYBODY gotta have some fucking hobbies(i dont care what it is)
Just like the meatbag above Ive seen married couple where the dude HAS to entertain his women. All my people(men and chicks look at this like wtf)
women please get some hobbies cause a man can entertain hisself with the simpliest things. TV book games cars sports.

2K and Madden dudes are really passionate about. That shit can cause fisticuffs if approached wrong.

Honestly there has to be a balance so I understand and her frustration he isn’t balancing real life and virtual life at all.

To break his stuff is wrong bc he only gonna go buy another one and make him wanna do less BUT (do it for the vine) ppl record for likes and attention so many a times stuff like this is staged ...

i find ultimatums insulting and disrespectful

i don't do them.. even presenting one creates a situation.

if u wanna do something special with our free time, act like a fucking adult, either plan it ahead of time...or wait till later..... but that shit she pulled would have big a HUUUUUUGE thing in my house..

just because you don't enjoy what i'm doing doesn't mean you get to ruin it....i hate that shit

Was that a playstation 3?

Threads like this is why I would love to see the SMH emoji back. Lol. In my opinion both people are wrong in this situation.

Wild shit is 9 times outta 10 the same dude thats all "man let me just play my fuckin game!!" Stops playing and 'socializes'/goes out when she leaves him.

But if she acts like this any time he touches the game then shes doing too much.

...just leave him. If that's all he does...why stay? Especially if he ain't doing nothing else.

On the flipside tho...she might wanna look at herself as well. Obviously there's a reason why he rather play that game, than chill wit her. Maybe he's fed up wit her for some reason.There's only one side of the story being told.

Throwin his PS4 off the balcony was a bit extreme, but whateva.

This is a chick who needs too much attention and spoiled.

The type chick that wants you to come up with different ways to entertain her just so she can say no.

This was nothing more than a power play to see if she was more important than something that really mattered to him.

So she wanted to hurt him because her pussy came second to tecmobowl.
Her pussy wasn't on a pedestal.

I respect that man.

Two things that stood out to me... she said they was been supposed to do something 2 hours ago.... then she said he wont look for a job and she paid for the games. Yeah, i aint even mad at her.

I play video games often. But if im in a relationship, I'm making shorty a priority. There needs to be a healthy amount of alone/down time, AFTER you make sure she good and happy. This was just some bummy shit i cant see it no other way.

Back