OPINION What Would You Do Vol. 236

Aye, *shruggs*, shit just happen round my way I guess

But who am I to mess up cuz happiness, and plus I'll let her go 1st Lol. Depends on which cuzin it is also Lol. Motherfuckers be crazy behind some pussy especially new pussy. Hate 2 break hearts, so I'll let her go 1st and tell him the news.

She aint go do nothing but lie anyway and deny it, claiming some shit, like I either want her or jealous of him (lmao, I know niggas), so I'll let her give him the bad news

Aye, *shruggs*, shit just happen round my way I guess

But who am I to mess up cuz happiness, and plus I'll let her go 1st Lol. Depends on which cuzin it is also Lol. Motherfuckers be crazy behind some pussy especially new pussy. Hate 2 break hearts, so I'll let her go 1st and tell him the news.

She aint go do nothing but lie anyway and deny it, claiming some shit, like I either want her or jealous of him (lmao, I know niggas), so I'll let her give him the bad news
Do y’all eat with guns at the dinner table?

Reactions: Black đź–¤
Do y’all eat with guns at the dinner table?

11095617_478403502306994_250126927_n.jpg

Uncle Ray Ray sitting at the table. That’s Madeas youngest son. He never moved out.

3 yrs ago? Nope I ain't saying shit. If it comes up I'd just lie and say idr

Reactions: Chicity
I'm letting my cousin what happened 3 years ago. What he chooses to do with that information is on him.

Stay together or dump her I don't care as long as my cousin happy with her I'm good

Eh...if it wasnt me who got the good head, it'd be someone else. Before he walked in the house, he was happy...I'm not going to spill the beans and take that happiness away