Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Would You Do: So your wifey takes your son to the nail salon & allows him get fingernails painted rainbow colors..

giphy.gif

Ironic gif to use considering the thread topic. A bunch of shirtless niggas hanging all over each other in a video without a woman in sight is seen as more masculine than a guy with nail polish...hilarious

At the bold probably they still have to interact with men they aren't attracted to/fucking. That's not rocket science. As for the thread itself it's just nails. Dudes been painting their nails for years and it's yet to turn or influence somebody to be gay just by putting colors on their fingers.
Yea them goth ass ppl been doing that shit, and i know ive seen a few rappers do it as well

Glad I aint gotta worry about my wife doing no shit like that.

These black celebs are on some weird shit trying to protect their money. I dont doubt they love their son, but even if swizz didnt like it he wouldnt dare say so. And alicia sounds like its more about her wanting to express her "masculinity" more than anything else.

This whole "ppl have to love everything about me" shit is sickening. She could have simply told him he cant live his life worrying about what others think. Instead shes outraged that ppl have opinions that differ from hers. That type of thinking is very dangerous.

This is how I know for a fact Alicia Keys heavily influenced her son to paint his nails in the first place

Remember when the boy was 3 and Swizz claimed he made a beat "all by himself"

They both project their interests onto to their son and claim he acts on his own free will

Back