Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would ya'll do in this situation?

Me…I’m the type of person to think, there’s no way that she would know that she’s pregnant that fast. So she was either trying to get pregnant or she pregnant by another dude and used the opportunity to line me and my girl up. I’m put my girl on and go from there.

Me…I’m the type of person to think, there’s no way that she would know that she’s pregnant that fast. So she was either trying to get pregnant or she pregnant by another dude and used the opportunity to line me and my girl up. I’m put my girl on and go from there.

What do you mean ‘that fast’? There was no mention of when the how long after the threesome she told them she was pregnant.

She said ‘last week’ the friend told them. No timeframe of when they fucked.

What do you mean ‘that fast’? There was no mention of when the how long after the threesome she told them she was pregnant.

She said ‘last week’ the friend told them. No timeframe of when they fucked.
Noted engagement was meant to happen before their wedding, opp mentions “fiancé” still after being notified of possible baby, so still not married, but engaged, what’s said makes it seem like this all happened in a condense period of time. A month or so, I’m just going off of context clues.

Back