Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would u prefer after death which is more appealing to u

Which would u prefer

• Total voters
I'd really hate to know that I would be coming right back once I died

on the other hand, that would be it for fear and inhibitions

I'd probably be wild af

i be;eive we are energy and the body is just a vessel.
kinda like how we can see energy but it powers our tv and smartphones.

we are just powering bodies.

so once the bodies dies...we cant take memories......an have to start all over, or just be free energy floating around and dispersing into nothingness.

i rather be on the beach

We have lived many lives sometimes as a tree or a cat or dog, we have graduated into the human form now the only question I want answering is what is the next level?

We have lived many lives sometimes as a tree or a cat or dog, we have graduated into the human form now the only question I want answering is what is the next level?
579.gif

You mean like how our brain sends out volts to our nerve system and processes inputs from our sensory functions?

Where does the soul come in at
the soul is the product of the energy within the body we posses.

think of a computer.....with no energy the memory is still there on the hdd but you cant access it without energy.
our soul is the gathering of a lifetime of input into our brain which stores it. you can not have a soul without energy. so the energy is soul and soul is energy.

but unlike other objects...we are self powered and self guided.

with the direction the AI is going....they will be on par with us very soon.

and the first thing a white person will ask the AI is if you have a soul and are you self aware ...kinda like in the movie Transendence. We as humans cant prove we are self aware but we want someone or something else to prove we are self aware.

with AI gathering information that will help it create a personality.....that can be considered a soul....it can create its own fuel to power itself and make its own decisions. what is the difference between them and us?

Just human is the highest and only

I am not convinced about the tree thing at all animals yeah but no way do i ever see anyone being a tree in a previous life time

think of a computer.....with no energy the memory is still there on the hdd but you cant access it without energy

That’s an interesting perspective on it. I like that.

with AI gathering information that will help it create a personality.....that can be considered a soul....it can create its own fuel to power itself and make its own decisions. what is the difference between them and us?

But this is the other side of that coin. To say this means it doesn’t exist independently from a functioning brain. Is it a soul, or is it a data pool collection of memories and values assigned whether conditioned or inherited... a dynamic algorithm that no longer exists when the brain stops.

Which leads to the idea of life after death. I can’t even fathom all brain processes just completely stopping and that’s it. Makes you want to believe in a spirit transcendence. But why is this life the one i’m cognitive of? Time before my consciousness does not exist to my world. Why this one?

That’s an interesting perspective on it. I like that.

But this is the other side of that coin. To say this means it doesn’t exist independently from a functioning brain. Is it a soul, or is it a data pool collection of memories and values assigned whether conditioned or inherited... a dynamic algorithm that no longer exists when the brain stops.

Which leads to the idea of life after death. I can’t even fathom all brain processes just completely stopping and that’s it. Makes you want to believe in a spirit transcendence. But why is this life the one i’m cognitive of? Time before my consciousness does not exist to my world. Why this one?
well......i think deja vu is an actual thing. i do think that you may take some memories with you. but i also think that with alternate universes that deja vu is from the link between you here and you there. kinda like that jet li movie...the one. we all all connected in some way.

but i would say that you are conscious here so this is what you know. your brain holds but so much information. and you can only access a bit of that. but when you leave this body....a good chunk of your memories stay behind. how can you carry your memories? unless you can capture all released energy when you die....it would be hard to access.

but there has been scientific studies who are trying to figure out if the soul holds weight. because it may seem like when you die....you lose weight.

but how? if you did not bleed out....you should be the same weight are when you was alive. what happened to make you a bit lighter?

no more energy....and maybe the energy hold weight......kinda like my theory...lol

I believe we have a choice of reincarnation after we die but the energy we put into and gained in our previous birth stays even though memories directly do not

E.G in this lifetime if u have a fear of water or heights but don't conquer those fears that energy of fear stays in the next re birth. While on the opposite side if heights are appealing to u then that energy of zero fear of them in your next rebirth stays

Back