What would u prefer after death which is more appealing to u

Which would u prefer

• Total voters
on a more precise scale than whats in the bathroom at your crib, you should

im not being a dick and I get what ur saying

I have no real argument but common sense tells me full lungs weigh more than empty ones......balloons, tires, etc....same thing

on a more precise scale than whats in the bathroom at your crib, you should

im not being a dick and I get what ur saying

I have no real argument but common sense tells me full lungs weigh more than empty ones......balloons, tires, etc....same thing
i know your not being a dick ....an i appreciate and respect your posts....they are very informative and make alot sense.

but i think it would be hard to measure air....but i could be wrong

air pressure.....not really air

it definitely weighs

as far as this topic though, if they're saying we all lose 21 grams at the exact time of death thats still weird af

but you know how you can unplug a printer or some type of machine and it will still run for a few seconds off that remaining energy?

or have you ever noticed the silence and chill in a house with no power?

I think all energy has a "presence"....you can hear it and feel it, even if you dont notice........whatever it is, to have a weight doesnt sound too outlandish

I'm sure they're studying this shit hard......its cold people gotta die for this to be conducted though lol

I wonder if they ever tried it with somebody that flatlined and then tried again after they were resuscitated

For example it isn't a coincidence @Fazeem goes so hard for Pac or i go so hard for Em or @Sion goes so hard for Ye or @5th Letter goes so hard for Biggie or @Infamous114 goes so hard for Cole or @Goldie goes so hard for Wayne

But it's all really for nothing they just idols when it's all said and done and we leave this life/body we in know our soul couldn't give a damn about no Pac or MJ or any material desires. In our next reincarnation We may hate the things we like now and that again is no coincidence

It's all a circle and a balance we play all roles we reincarnate many births to be white, black, brown, a gangster, a doctor, a bully, a victim, a rapist, a male, a female, homeless, wealthy. It's all in Krishnas control

U can brush this off, hit lol, dismiss it but the eternal law always remains