Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Will Happen If You Eat Nothing for 7 Days

I lost 13 drinking nothing but water and not eating bread recently.

I used to wanna fast but I got some homies that live in the gym and they kept telling me how dangerous the shit was

Gym heads overstate the effects of starvation because a lot of them dedicate themselves to gaining muscle and starvation hurts gains

Our bodies are designed to go without food for periods of time. Our ancestors didn't always manage to catch the buffalo and a lot of times went back to the village empty handed

Gym heads overstate the effects of starvation because a lot of them dedicate themselves to gaining muscle and starvation hurts gains

Our bodies are designed to go without food for periods of time. Our ancestors didn't always manage to catch the buffalo and a lot of times went back to the village empty handed

Thats what I figured

they all in the shit for muscle gain too so it makes sense that they'd say shit like that

I eat once 1 day and twice the next. Been doing that since April and I've lost hella weight. Some days I revert back to fatboy ways tho. The other day I was so hungry I was embarrassed. Ate my lunch at 10:30am lmao.

Thats what I figured

they all in the shit for muscle gain too so it makes sense that they'd say shit like that

I'm not gonna say they're completely wrong, cause I notice it a lot when I do long fasts that I am weaker and less muscular, but based on what I read from the studies they did on Holocaust survivors after the war, the body maintains more muscle than fat when you are actually starving.

Also, if you're worried about losing the muscle, supplementing caffeine (among other things) helps reduce muscle loss

congrats on the weightloss btw. That's crazy how much progress you saw just by getting rid of bread

I'm not gonna say they're completely wrong, cause I notice it a lot when I do long fasts that I am weaker and less muscular, but based on what I read from the studies they did on Holocaust survivors after the war, the body maintains more muscle than fat when you are actually starving.

Also, if you're worried about losing the muscle, supplementing caffeine (among other things) helps reduce muscle loss

congrats on the weightloss btw. That's crazy how much progress you saw just by getting rid of bread

Appreciate it & yea bruh bread is the devil. Cutting that makes a big difference. Lot of people claim they cant go without it but its not that bad

Back