Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Will Happen If You Eat Nothing for 7 Days

313 Wayz

How to Fast. What if you decided to quit eating for an entire week? Would it be dangerous for your body? Nowadays, many people prefer to stick to periodical water fasting, so they don't consume any food and drink apart from water.

Last edited:
I lost 13 drinking nothing but water and not eating bread recently.

I used to wanna fast but I got some homies that live in the gym and they kept telling me how dangerous the shit was

& even though they said its dangerous I dont really think it would be.

@313 Wayz You mean the no water/no bread thing?

I still do it. Do it every week but one day out of the weekend I might drink maybe 1 or 2 cups of juice and have a burger or something. It really aint that hard you just gotta train your mind. Like even though I have a weekend cheat day some weekends I wont even cheat because im not having cravings for the shit I let go.

Now the no food fast whenever I tried it I made it 2 days and the only reason I stopped was cause people kept goin on about it being dangerous

I do a fast/detox every few weeks/months...mainly to just flush tha “toxins” out...10 day smoothie cleanses and full on fasts...got to be careful if you go to tha gym regularly tho...caloric intake is important when you trying to work out still

Looking now. Basically they were saying that most carnivores will eat once a day or once every two days. Early humans would do the same
I can believe that but not for extended periods of time though

Yeah not gonna happen. I get snacky.

I can probably eat one big meal and be good the rest of the day. But even that I'll probably be snacking later on that evening.

I'll stick to the keto diet I'm on now

To lose weight permanently, I wouldn't recommend any type of fasting.
If I did, I would suggest IF but only for a head start when trying to lose weight.

I suggest listening to your body and if you're hungry, eat. If not, then don't(I have done this and at most, I would go with out eating for 48 hours. My body did feel better, much lighter). This is your body telling you that it is in need of a break.

Do I believe that we need three meals a day to survive,? Personally, it isnt necessary for MY lifestyle. Determining how much you should consume depends on your daily lifestyle and how much energy you will use/need for the day.

Back