Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Was The Moment That Had You The Most Hype As A Fan

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
For me it had to be Luger fighting of the NWO and then putting Hogan in the torture rack and winning the title

And the biggest for anybody in Atlanta, the fucking GEORGIA DOME HOGAN V GOLDBERG match. I dont think there is energy to match that moment.

Last edited:
Back before spoilers ruined every fucking thing..

pretty much everything about that invasion hyped me. I know people say it was done wrong but I enjoyed it. Maybe it was cause i aint get to watch much WCW back then because I had to fight JUST to watch RAW every monday night

I was always confused by this, why was the belt supposed to be an effective/damaging weapon?

Cause the plate is suppose to be solid. Thats why when some ppl cheat they hit their opponent with the center part of the title. In that match he reversed the F5 into a DDT onto the plate

Nothing beats being in elementary school in the late 90s and seeing alot of these AE moments and the next day at school everybody gossiping about last nights Raw and Nitro like a major world event took place. It felt like 80% of the school watched religiously. Good times man.

When Stone Cold climb the cage to whoop Kane, 2 weeks before The King Of The Ring 98'. Stone Cold popularity was on fire in 98'.

During this time, Kane was a monster heel, so seeing Stone Cold climb the cage, talking that sht and whooping on Kane had me hype af. Then you gotta add Jim Ross commentary that made the moment better

When Stone Cold climb the cage to whoop Kane, 2 weeks before The King Of The Ring 98'. Stone Cold popularity was on fire in 98'.

During this time, Kane was a monster heel, so seeing Stone Cold climb the cage, talking that sht and whooping on Kane had me hype af. Then you gotta add Jim Ross commentary that made the moment better

Bruh fuck yeah. The bus ride to school was crazy the next morning. Lol

I remember shortly after KOTR 98 my friends parents bought this for their dog in the backyard. You already know we beat the brakes off eachother and had neighborhood cage matches.
14160214.jpeg

That shit was tore up after like 6 months lol

austin was walking gingerly af
this wasn’t long after his neck surgery. he couldn’t even do the stunner so everyone had to get the chair

After Austin hit Vince with the chair, the camera zooms out and you see HHH getting into the ring. That wasn’t the original angle. The original angle shows Austin struggling to get up and you see why they altered it

After Austin hit Vince with the chair, the camera zooms out and you see HHH getting into the ring. That wasn’t the original angle. The original angle shows Austin struggling to get up and you see why they altered it

yeah i heard the finish for backlash was supposed to be for WM one month earlier but austin wasn’t ready. probably still in a neckbrace

Back