Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Was The Foulest K*lling In A Movie/Show?

....yeah it took me days to erase that from my head.

Coldest for me tho? I gotta take it way back to the 1st time I watched a moment like this...

This was the coldest on 2 fronts:

1) I don't think folk understand the magnitude it had on our childhood as Transformer fans. To watch some of your favorite characters get SLAUGHTERED like that at a young age...cold-blooded.

2) For animators to not give a flying 747 fucc on some MJ "Fucc Dem Kids" type deal...and kill off THEE BIGGEST 80's cartoon icon...ether.

But what's so funny...I use to watch Robotech every morning b4 school. Muthafuccas in a intergalactic war gettin blown up left & right. Wasn't phased. But that moment where Megatron and the Decepticon slaughtered most of the G1 Autobots in that shuttle tho...unfathomable.

....yeah it took me days to erase that from my head.

Coldest for me tho? I gotta take it way back to the 1st time I watched a moment like this...

This was the coldest on 2 fronts:

1) I don't think folk understand the magnitude it had on our childhood as Transformer fans. To watch some of your favorite characters get SLAUGHTERED like that at a young age...cold-blooded.

2) For animators to not give a flying 747 fucc on some MJ "Fucc Dem Kids" type deal...and kill off THEE BIGGEST 80's cartoon icon...ether.

But what's so funny...I use to watch Robotech every morning b4 school. Muthafuccas in a intergalactic war gettin blown up left & right. Wasn't phased. But that moment where Megatron and the Decepticon slaughtered most of the G1 Autobots in that shuttle tho...unfathomable.

I used to tell folks all the time: Robotech was the only show in the 80s and 90's where niggas routinely got killed and never came back. No parachute at the last moment, no jumping out the vehicle; they died and sometimes you would even hear them scream as they got murked.

Back