Welcome To aBlackWeb

What video game should get a movie adaptation?

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_nkjgskKQKc1uome2lo1_500.jpg

white boy in the hood escapes drugs and gang violence by skateboarding and fuckin the city up

Young Jeezy is his coach

matter fact, its like a dark comedy

he's so into skating and escaping the hood, that he's completely unaware of the danger he's in all the time

just barely "skates" by somehow but everybody's dying left and right

he pops pills and quotes rappers when he's not skating, and there's no girl to save or win in the end

he ends up right in the middle of where he was trying to escape, selling custom boards and checkin all the lil kids

Very old game, but would make an EPIC Fantasy series. Was the first really big MMORPG before World Of Warcraft. Has awesome lore and stories that could be used. Could be like a Game of Thrones style of show with all the various races and region of the world. There were Gods in the game who ruled over their own "Planes" or areas in the world/universe. Probably my most cherished gaming experience. From ages 9-13 this game was my entire life lol. Had gotten all my IRL friends to start playing it.

201.jpg

I see your nerd game, and raise you one

latest

shit while we at PC games....these need no explanations

commkeen4.png

9aff4c13d8679b60ae7e6186b93b6b8524b1a29a75bfaa898c7e1fb0dbbed1a3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

loom would be dope af when you think about it

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_nkjgskKQKc1uome2lo1_500.jpg

white boy in the hood escapes drugs and gang violence by skateboarding and fuckin the city up

Young Jeezy is his coach
What about gleaming the cube or whatever the Christian Slater movie was.

What about gleaming the cube or whatever the Christian Slater movie was.

never heard of that but did a quick google

he somehow avenged his brothers death by skateboarding??

my movie is better

never heard of that but did a quick google

he somehow avenged his brothers death by skateboarding??

my movie is better
You gotta watch it lol

But I don't think it was his biological brother lol

But I think his brother was running drugs or some shit and fucked up a pack. I honestly don't remember lol. I just remember the skateboarding.

Back