Welcome To aBlackWeb

What video game should get a movie adaptation?

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Aight, what video game you think should have a movie made by now?

How would you make it?

Live action?

Animated?

Full feature?

My vote goes to fallout.

I just wanted to start the thread. I'll be back to expound.

A movie is being made for metal gear solid so im waiting on that. The guy that directed skull island is doing it.

Mafia III......dope story, perfect climate, perfect setting.....wouldnt even be too costly if they stuck to the script

of course I'd go live action.....cant think of any particular actors....I'd wanna go new/unknown with Lincoln Clay unless something else comes to mind

I wouldnt want the other roles of any big names to distort the vision

mafia_blog_keyart_hero.jpg

Old but gold: Guerilla War for the NES

Guerrilla_War_Cover.png

Based on Castro and Che's overthrowing of the Batista government during the Cuban Revolution

I've wanted Starcraft movie for a long time but i don't think we're ever going to get it.

And why the hell didn't we ever get that damn Halo movie? They need to re up that.

Also, God of War is way overdue for a movie. I hope they end up doing it

Wasn't predator the inspiration for contra?

Quake.

It would need to be a seriously bloody sci-fi horror flick ala "Aliens". Everything they did wrong with Doom can be corrected with Quake.

what would quake be about?

The original single player storyline.

"the player takes the role of the protagonist known as Ranger (voiced by Trent Reznor)[4] who was sent into a portal in order to stop an enemy code-named "Quake". The government had been experimenting with teleportation technology and developed a working prototype called a "Slipgate"; the mysterious Quake compromised the Slipgate by connecting it with its own teleportation system, using it to send death squads to the "Human" dimension in order to test the martial capabilities of humanity.

The sole surviving protagonist in "Operation Counterstrike" is Ranger, who must advance, starting each of the four episodes from an overrun human military base, before fighting his way into other dimensions, reaching them via the Slipgate or their otherworld equivalent. After passing through the Slipgate, Ranger's main objective is to collect four magic runes from four dimensions of Quake; these are the key to stopping the enemy later discovered as Shub-Niggurath and ending the invasion of Earth.
"

Just do it without trying to make it a video game movie though. More like Aliens and Prometheus, nothing like Doom.

The original single player storyline.

"the player takes the role of the protagonist known as Ranger (voiced by Trent Reznor)[4] who was sent into a portal in order to stop an enemy code-named "Quake". The government had been experimenting with teleportation technology and developed a working prototype called a "Slipgate"; the mysterious Quake compromised the Slipgate by connecting it with its own teleportation system, using it to send death squads to the "Human" dimension in order to test the martial capabilities of humanity.

The sole surviving protagonist in "Operation Counterstrike" is Ranger, who must advance, starting each of the four episodes from an overrun human military base, before fighting his way into other dimensions, reaching them via the Slipgate or their otherworld equivalent. After passing through the Slipgate, Ranger's main objective is to collect four magic runes from four dimensions of Quake; these are the key to stopping the enemy later discovered as Shub-Niggurath and ending the invasion of Earth.
"

Just do it without trying to make it a video game movie though. More like Aliens and Prometheus, nothing like Doom.

This ain't go work

The Doom live action joint was fucking horrible!!!

I get they were trying to incorporate that first person pov from the video game during certain scenes but that movie should've been a lot better than it was

Back