Welcome To aBlackWeb

What The Worst Thing An Unsigned Rapper Can Post On Facebook?

Whats The Worst Thing An Unsigned Rapper Can Post On Facebook

• A video smoking weed nodding his head to one of his songs

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • An off the top of the dome freestyle, that's clearly off the top of the dome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reading a verse from his phone

• Posting a song that's not finished and saying "it's not finished" or "it's not mixed down properly"

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dissing well known, signed rappers (like Jay Z or Eminem) and saying your better

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Claiming to represent "Real Hip Hop" and posting a lyrical miracle song

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
50 did it

Yea and he got blackballed lol irv made sure 50 wasn't on one of jlos singles that blew up, Colombia was pretty much ready to drop him,

If Em hadn't signed him when he did theres no way 50 would have made it big.

And 50 was one of the first that i heard to just come out dissing, that was in like 99 if someone tried that now it would be corny as fuck

Well Canibus came out dissing LL Cool J and that backfired something terrible.

However, KRS One came out dissing the Juice Crew and that's how he blew up.

So I guess coming out dissing a well known rapper can work depending on your next move.

Well Canibus came out dissing LL Cool J and that backfired something terrible.

However, KRS One came out dissing the Juice Crew and that's how he blew up.

So I guess coming out dissing a well known rapper can work depending on your next move.
Canibus didn't start out dissing Cool J. LL stated it bis slapped his head off. But wasn't his debut beasts from the east.

On topic I'd say weak music.

Canibus didn't start out dissing Cool J. LL stated it bis slapped his head off. But wasn't his debut beasts from the east.

On topic I'd say weak music.

Well Canibus was basically an unknown mixtape rapper before he got on 4,3,2,1.

When you think about it, his claim to fame is battling LL Cool J and losing.

If he never dissed LL he could have made a lane for himself like Pharaoh Monch or Mos Def

If he never dissed LL he could have made a lane for himself like Pharaoh Monch or Mos Def
Wait you think LL won

Second round k.o. >>> LL diss.

Canibus didnt lose popularity due to the beef.
He had record label issues with wyclef, countless beefs with a lot of artists, including eminem.

And people that worked with him said he was just an asshole in general.

He was still held in high regard, thus the highly anticipated battle against Diz... then he brought out the notepad.

Now he cant come back.

Yea and he got blackballed lol irv made sure 50 wasn't on one of jlos singles that blew up, Colombia was pretty much ready to drop him,

If Em hadn't signed him when he did theres no way 50 would have made it big.

And 50 was one of the first that i heard to just come out dissing, that was in like 99 if someone tried that now it would be corny as fuck

50 was rockin with Onyx before "How To Rob".

Haven't been on Facebook for years

Heard it's dead there now, that true?
probably. I deactivated mine cause it felt like a waste of time watching people I don't even talk to anymore complaining about stupid shit. Plus I'd get drunk and chat shit to people lmao

even if it was super busy though, it's not where a new artist should be trying to find an audience. facebook is for people you know, friends and family. acquaintances. no one's looking at facebook to find new artists. You're more likely to get more exposure on twitter or even insta imo.

probably. I deactivated mine cause it felt like a waste of time watching people I don't even talk to anymore complaining about stupid shit. Plus I'd get drunk and chat shit to people lmao

even if it was super busy though, it's not where a new artist should be trying to find an audience. facebook is for people you know, friends and family. acquaintances. no one's looking at facebook to find new artists. You're more likely to get more exposure on twitter or even insta imo.

Lmaooo same.

Wake up embarrassed be like why tf did I say that?
But yeah, watching people's lives wasn't my thing either.

Deactivated it and not more than 24 hours later I get calls and text from people asking if I I removed fb.
Same ones that wasn't even commenting or liking my shit.

Stalking ass website smh.

Back