Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What the hell is this Creature?

I mean...Giant Squids are an actual animal though lol

You relying on testimony from people who thought manatees were fucking mermaids lol
True but we have to factor in some of these places (Amazon in South America, Philippines,etc.) Has some government regulations and restrictions that makes it difficult to get the full scope of what hidden wonders is there.

When you factor in 3rd world countries lack of financial findings and tech advancements you can get shit that sounds crazy but has yet to be discovered or shitty flip phone footages based on their poverty rates.

It can be a stretch, but it can also be a possibility that some shit out here we just don't have the full scope yet.

View attachment 753072

Bruh you can't be this simple-minded. C'mon mayne.
Man y’all taking me too literal and not thinking. I’m not saying there will never be an “undiscovered” creature. I’m saying it doesn’t remain undiscovered for long. If it’s discoverable then by the time we do discover it that means someone somewhere has already came across it. This is unlike the ocean which isn’t inhabited by us.

Man y’all taking me too literal and not thinking. I’m not saying there will never be an “undiscovered” creature. I’m saying it doesn’t remain undiscovered for long. If it’s discoverable then by the time we do discover it that means someone somewhere has already came across it. This is unlike the ocean which isn’t inhabited by us.
Just say it was a bad take dude, no need to double down.

Learn from it and elaborate better in your intial post next time.

Or else thats all this thread gon be about.

Ain’t no doubling down bruh that’s my belief just take it as that
I see what you mean. Discovered doesn’t mean never seen by man’s eye. It just means finally seen by someone that can document and publish it.

But even then, there probably still are some species on land that haven’t been seen by man’s eyes either.

Chupacabra, Nessie, UFO,and Big Foot.
Nessie is real fam.

I also believe in the thunderbird's too.

Folks may call me gullible, but I spoken to alot of folks not from America but from smaller countries with unique stories.

My grandpa also claimed to see the Loup Garou or Kustakah a Louisiana swamp creature.

Here is a dope song on it

I’m here to tell you, Nessie ain’t real. It’s a great marketing scheme for the lake to make major money, areas full of crackheads and alcoholics with crazy imaginations.

nessie ain’t real.

This was been debunked by monster quest or some show back then. Also the famous loch Ness monster pic in black and white was faked as well
bill-oh-dear-lord.gif

My man, you don’t use these kinda programmes as factual references do you? Please say you don’t.

What evidence?

ufo is literally any flying object that’s unidentified, plenty of shit flying around that unidentifiable, in terms of alien ufo, would be naive to assume there isn’t other life forms in the universe capable of travel that are ahead of us in technology etc.

Back