Welcome To aBlackWeb

What states make up the south? 🤔

Idk how it is now cause I aint been there since the whole take town the statues and confederate flag movement, but when I was there right before all that, I saw more confederate flags in VA than any other state ever. They had that huge confederate flag on route 81.

VA the south

Went to fair in Richmond like 15 years ago. Not the black fair. Them folks had a whole booth for confederate flags.

Wasnt the White House originally built in D.C as comprise to have the capital more in the South than the North??? As Washington lived in New York and Philly whilst he was president???

I’m from NJ so I think anything from Carolinas and below are indeed the south. If snow / Blizzards are not your main concern EVERY YEAR then you are in the south. I know some southern states get lil bits of snow today, but it ain’t normal at all. When ever someone says IM GOING DOWN SOUTH (does not say a state) it’s always Virginia or North Carolina. Since a kid I used to say “WELL WHICH STATE” and people would look at me weird. Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Orleans, Louisiana, etc southern states. They would always shout North Carolina or Virginia. When they say I’m going to Florida, they would say Florida, same with every state instead of North Carolina and Virginia.

Arizona is a southern state??? I always thought it was West Coast... I just learned something new...

Wasnt the White House originally built in D.C as comprise to have the capital more in the South than the North??? As Washington lived in New York and Philly whilst he was president???

Arizona is a southern state??? I always thought it was West Coast... I just learned something new...

AZ is definitely south west. They just have a lot of white folks that are conservative.

Bruh I thought you were American lol damn

Lol nope from UK mate...

Sipping Tea GIFs | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Back