• Tiger

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Lion’s Roar

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tiger’s Roar

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Up close a tiger.

But you'll hear that lion from a distance and that's intimidating. You can tell that shit carries. Everything living thing in between you and that lion mood is changing when they hear that shit.

Not a cat person, but big cats are the coolest lookin animals on the planet.

everything about em just hard af. Athletic , well defined muscles, fangs, claws, the way they move, perfect running form when you see em in slow motion, look terrifying when on the hunt, and majestic when they just chillin.

I hate to see em in captivity, but I do wanna go on one of them safaris to watch them in the wild one day. Ima just stay far the fuck back and downwind with a long distance camera and just watch all day.

mfing cheetahs run so fast they be barely touching the ground

They aren't really that different to be honest. People are mostly just comparing two different types of roars. Those lion calls are not the same thing as the tigers reacting to people outside of their cages. It's like the difference between a nigga yelling "We run this over here" and "I'm going to kill you and everyone you love." Both lions and tigers are capable of saying either thing.

At the end of the day, if you're out camping and you hear either of them. Your is probably going to running for your life leaving a trail of shit and/or piss behind.

Lion sounds like someone who cant use a horn, tiger actually sounds like something that's gonna tear you to shreds.

That lion roar is terrifying but at least you know it's there. I've seen too many examples of tigers showing how athletic, stealthy, and blood thirsty a giant cat can be.

Back