Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tiger

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Lion’s Roar

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tiger’s Roar

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
At the end of the day, both are going to kill me the same way, easy af. Tiger's have a bigger reputation of being man-eaters, though.

There's an entire area in India that's just known for the tiger attacks, the name escapes me, though.

Edit: The place is called the Sundarbans.

Y5hS.gif

Edit #2: I just realized I didn't even read Op's post properly. Maybe Race is right, I don't read, lol. ?

Free tiger info, I guess.

My answer is still tiger, lol. Probably because of what they are known for and lion roars sound to cool to me.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, both are going to kill me the same way, easy af. Tiger's have a bigger reputation of being man-eaters, though.

There's an entire area in India that's just known for the tiger attacks, the name escapes me, though.

Edit: The place is called the Sundarbans.

Y5hS.gif

Edit #2: I just realized I didn't even read Op's post properly. Maybe Race is right, I don't read, lol. ?

Free tiger info, I guess.

My answer is still tiger, lol. Probably because of what they are known for and lion roars sound to cooler to me.

Actually, I altered the thread title to clarify.

Saw a tiger boss up while on elephant back back in indo and was in absolute awe, never felt so damn powerless and didn't feel comfortable untill we were back in civilization lol. Mofos lurking and spot you before u spot them.

If any of y'all are ever in Vegas in the near future, make a point to stop off at the Secret Garden at Mirage. There's both tigers and lions there, you can hear them both roar in person. Tiger's are loud as shit and when you hear one you wanna run, but there's something about a lion's roar that hits different, like death is on it's way.

20170826_163210.jpg

20170826_164120.jpg

If any of y'all are ever in Vegas in the near future, make a point to stop off at the Secret Garden at Mirage. There's both tigers and lions there, you can hear them both roar in person. Tiger's are loud as shit and when you hear one you wanna run, but there's something about a lion's roar that hits different, like death is on it's way.

View attachment 332206

View attachment 332205

Honestly man, after my last visit to the circus when my son was like 4-5...I'm prolly done with zoos and animal parks and shit like that. Shit is depressing as fuck.

Both... shit... the second I would even hear a coyote I would produce snickers bars...

You can hear these roars for miles.

Imagine living in a country where you can hear this shit at night time...

... Not knowing where it’s coming from or how far away it is.

That would scare the fuck outta me.

Back