Welcome To aBlackWeb

What size shoe you wear?

@Kandy You must be getting everyone some taylor made suits and shoes with these questions.

I can dig it.

ca9.gif

These niggas that are size 13 and below are mad spoiled bruh smh

Nah b, I wear a size 12 Wide. I can't just grab shit off the shelf like that. It's one of the reasons I rarely ever wear Nike 'cause all their shit is too damned narrow. It's one of the reasons I'm usually in running shoes or cross trainers by Avia, Fila, or Saucony these days 'cause I can usually find the right size rather quickly in the stores that carry 'em.

You can't possibly be serious...

Hell yeah I'm serious. I never had to spell that before.

Look y'all I never had anything custom made for me before so when Kandy was making all these measurements threads I got a little excited thinking that I'm finally getting something taylor made.

Y'all just boogee! Letting the white man tell you how to spell shit. Oughta be ashamed of yourselves... Smh

Look y'all I never had anything custom made for me before so when Kandy was making all these measurements threads I got a little excited thinking that I'm finally getting something taylor made.

Y'all just boogee! Letting the white man tell you how to spell shit. Oughta be ashamed of yourselves... Smh
It’s tailor not Taylor.

so you just gonna run with it anyways AND fuck up another word in the process???

MeekSerpentineFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif

Niggas got the collective knowledge of the planet at their fingertips but still don't know the difference between "taylor" and "tailor"

cdc.png

Back