Welcome To aBlackWeb

What size bed do you have?

What size bed do you have?

• Total voters
Well, I have a queen and I sleep diagonal. I just bought a new room set so I’ll be stuck with this queen size for a little minute BUT I thought about a king but I don’t want my bed taking up all my space in my room.

Nothing less then a King these days. My girl know I will move her with my hip in a hurry if shit starting feeling hot. Main reason I pushed for the King.

I gotta queen. Used to have a king but that shit took up so much damn room and was a pain to move

Had a king before I had my daughter, downsized to a queen with the adjustable joint and honestly I want to go back to a king.

Women act like we can literally sleep together. Like the closer you are to me the better it'll improve our ability to be in each other's dreams

I be on the edge of the bed every night

Cali King

but we want to downgrade... it’s too big and a pain to find sheets that aren’t stupid expensive

Queen. Only because I dont think I could get a king up my steps. But my room has a lot of space that if I did have a king, I would have plenty of room left.

My girl and I had a queen and we were living in a one bedroom apartment, then we had kids back to back in the same year, and the next thing I know we were sharing our one bedroom with 2 babies.. So we had a baby crib next to the bed and another at the foot of the bed.. That shit was stressful and lit a fire up under my ass to wanna buy a house..

Now I’m in my house and I have a king and my kids have queens in their rooms..

Back