Welcome To aBlackWeb

What should a new member know about this site?

1 dont call anyone a punk

2 never mention the IC

3 never tell race you voted for biden

4 jus get the vaccine

5 mega?

6 the wire>>>>>

7 these cats think they kno everything about the nba but really dont kno shit.

8 lil too much gay n tranny talk imo

9 coon or not to coon?

tenor (55).gif

No diss. But you cats who was sayin bucks in 4 or 5, really dont kno ball. Like frfr

Bucks are good, yes. But they are flawed like a motherfucker. And you cant go to Greek freak in the clutch.

Anything is possible. But pound for pound, ATL is a much better team. And should win the series in 6

What I tell you about playing with stones?

get ready to be called a coon if you dont agree
At some point you will more than likely be referred to as a coon.

Don’t feel bad… It’s normal.

Be ready.

lol

man, I've disagreed w/ @Race Jones & her minions plenty of times on multiple subjects & never been called a "coon" once by any of em

startin to think sum of yall give off a "cooney" vibe or sumn.. idk

:shrug2:

Give each sub forum some attention. Don't be afraid to post in a old threads to revive them. It seems as though there are only a few active forums or spaces with topics you like right off, but if you can be diverse and jump around a little bit.there is a search feature..while not my favorite you should try to search for things 1st. Try to read before commenting. But welcome and I am still very new myself. But these are things I wish I knew week 1.

Give each sub forum some attention. Don't be afraid to post in a old threads to revive them. It seems as though there are only a few active forums or spaces with topics you like right off, but if you can be diverse and jump around a little bit.there is a search feature..while not my favorite you should try to search for things 1st. Try to read before commenting. But welcome and I am still very new myself. But these are things I wish I knew week 1.

AnimatedFinishedAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

Back