Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Say You?

nobody said its a requirement for sex but it looks better...its much more appealing

Naked:

404919-4.jpg

Matching purple lace bra and boy shorts w/ the nails and toes done:

hqdefault.jpg

you want your PS4 Pro just under the x mas tree w/ the cords out, or u want the joy of unwrapping that mf?

nobody said its a requirement for sex but it looks better...its much more appealing

Naked:

404919-4.jpg

Matching purple lace bra and boy shorts w/ the nails and toes done:

hqdefault.jpg

you want your PS4 Pro just under the x mas tree w/ the cords out, or u want the joy of unwrapping that mf?

I perfectly fine waking up with a pussy in my face

next time ya'll order a burger I hope they just slide you the meat and cheese thru a crack in the window

Yall boring ass prude sex lives are giving me a headache

I get it from @GrumpyOldGuy, he got a white wife

You other niggas tho.....

Aight so, it’s not even about the whole “she’s getting naked anyway” bullshit. Hell, it’s not even about sex but even me as a woman, I think it’s sexy to see a woman wear matching bras and panties. It’s appealing!

At this point, I feel like most dudes who say “fuck it” does not have a woman willing to even wear that shit for him so he has to deal with it lmao.

Just saying.

Just because i like to see her naked dont make me a prude. Lingerie is like the most basic shit ever. T shirt and no draws is just fine
Prude

Lingerie, costumes, T shirt and panties, Teddy's, A shirts and boy shorts..... I'm here for all that shit b

Some ppl like McDonalds, others prefer Texas Steakhouse.....

At this point, I feel like most dudes who say “fuck it” does not have a woman willing to even wear that shit for him so he has to deal with it lmao.

Just saying.
She told his monkey ass she wasnt wearing that shit OR he never had enough money to purchase her a good quality cute matching set

Aight so, it’s not even about the whole “she’s getting naked anyway” bullshit. Hell, it’s not even about sex but even me as a woman, I think it’s sexy to see a woman wear matching bras and panties. It’s appealing!

I mean i felt lingerie is mainly just for her to feel good. Just irrelevant to me.

Prude

Lingerie, costumes, T shirt and panties, Teddy's, A shirts and boy shorts..... I'm here for all that shit b

Some ppl like McDonalds, others prefer Texas Steakhouse.....

Its more to sex than what she got on or off. Yall dont know anyway that dont wear draws

wifey pulled out a new set last night and I had to show her the thread lol

she got a kick out of the car comparison

But aye...

She got naked tho didnt she?

Exactly

hell yeah

I watched her put the shit on just to take it back off...loved every bit of it

sometimes the putting it on is the hottest part, guess its just about what you're into

and like meeks said its not just for sex, its for her....she's constantly buying this shit thats why she had one to pull out the plastic yesterday

Back