Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE What region does seafood the best (spinoff)

Vote

• Total voters

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
From the waffle House/ihop thread

But the convo started to steer off about seafood

Other areas may have more selection/variety of sea life, but it ain't got nothing on the actual taste of seafood here.

Let's go

From the waffle House/ihop thread

But the convo started to steer off about seafood

Other areas may have more selection/variety of sea life, but it ain't got nothing on the actual taste of seafood here.

Let's go

You up making food threads

I'm allergic to that shit, can't eat it at all

Sorry to read that

Pizza is next, I'm sure you'll have an opinion then

I think that shit is entirely subjective.. seafod may be different but its dumb as hell
when people be like you GOT TO eat a cheeesteak from philly no where else makes a cheesteak from philly.. or a pizza from ny.. or whatever understood some places are known for specific things but i ts generally hype

I mean I grew up in New England and as far as I'm concerned we have the best variety. Now don't get me wrong the south doing they thing ESPECIALLY with the seasoning of sea food. So it really depends on what your really looking for!

I think that shit is entirely subjective.. seafod may be different but its dumb as hell
when people be like you GOT TO eat a cheeesteak from philly no where else makes a cheesteak from philly.. or a pizza from ny.. or whatever understood some places are known for specific things but i ts generally hype
You just mad you grew up in nebraska and dont got nothing worth claiming

AP gonna prove his point if it's the last thing he do

:hahaha:

its a discussion sir
One i'm not traveled enough to partake in, I just know that maryland with the chesapeake bay is considered a seafood state...

and that's not just for people who don't know anything about seafood.....

well when i say dont know anything about seafood, my main criticism is the seasoning or rather the lack of, but i assumed that was a given b/c im not sure what you thought i was talking about

Crab and maybe oysters. I give it to the North. Crab cakes, oysters over a open fire, crab legs, etc. That shit fire!

But everything else, South. Seasoning is the deciding factor. Not necessarily the type of fish. You have Salmon from the pacific region but that shit only good to me with the Cajun holy trinity baked with it and some garlic butter drizzle over it. Or on a grilled!

Generally everything in the North is bland. Or is some kind of bread associated with it. Pizza, pasta, hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches etc. Damn bruh! Fucking Potatoes with everything. You can tell they were influence by European struggle food.

Give me some spicy fried catfish with jalapeno tartar sauce and some cabbage and black eyed peas. Or even some crawfish, corn and lil red potatoes. Low country boil (beef sausage of course) and some jalapeno hushpuppies.

Fuck I can even do grilled fish tacos.

well when i say dont know anything about seafood, my main criticism is the seasoning or rather the lack of, but i assumed that was a given b/c im not sure what you thought i was talking about

lol, c'mon bruh, stop that.. you said what you said...

Du; maryland is a seafood state
ap: maybe for people who don't know shit about seafood, but imma chill
Du: yea chill, lol you act like your state the only seafood state in america
ap: i never said that
du::smh:

now you making a thread about it, lol.....

this ain't even a conversation unless there's folk who've been to both just to eat seafood.....

MD known for it's crabs and oysters...it is what it is.....

Maryland blue crabs are a real thing,......they are very specific to our region.....

i don't know what else to tell you bruh, if you never had a maryland blue crab.....i can say you missing out... but aye whatever...i never had crawfish...they don't grow in MD,......it's a regional thing bruh

foh with that bland shit too, i don't know what establishments y'all be going to, but i don't eat bland food....

Back