Welcome To aBlackWeb

What rapper had the roughest childhood?

What I do?

You treat Don Dada like Russ lol

I @ you to see if you was gonna do your job since we had a convo about parents and personal attacks on here not too long ago

You then come with “no personal attacks” like you telling a kid uh uh uh lmao

lol Don dada got dirt on you

It’s all good though no biggie

I @ you to see if you was gonna do your job since we had a convo about parents and personal attacks on here not too long ago

Did Revolver make a complaint?

No nigga, all the shit you gloss over but you wanna throw your weight around against Don Dadda
This my final post about it I swear then I’m locking this if this this thread keeps getting derailed

You be having a strong emphasis on parents and disrespect but then are picking and choosing when to enforce it

you’re now chastising me for actually modding something that apparently matters to you

stop trolling brosef

All Revolver hoe ass do is goes around wacking Don Dada’s posts for no reason, harassing that man.

Nasty ass cape for that bitch ass nigga.

Damn nigga you going around checking what reactions I give out...

tenor.gif

This my final post about it I swear then I’m locking this if this this thread keeps getting derailed

You be having a strong emphasis on parents and disrespect but then are picking and choosing when to enforce it

you’re now chastising me for actually modding something that apparently matters to you

stop trolling brosef
The man didn't make a complaint so why are you complaining

You lock the thread and I'll reopen it

He made a thread and I answered the thread. He went out of left field and Revolver apparently wasn’t bothered enough to ask for a ban so I didn’t intervene. I let them have at it. You been wanted to make an example out of Don Dada.

Damn nigga you going around checking what reactions I give out...

tenor.gif

lol, try to spin it however you want. Every Don Dada post, you there. It’s clear as day. Hoe ass you don’t event comment on the topic. Just living on the wack button. On some weirdo groupie shit. Be better. Peace and light. bitch ass nigga.

Last edited:
Back