Welcome To aBlackWeb

What movies traumatized you as a kid?

We used to have one of those big flat projection screen tvs in the basement. My brother locked me in the basement and put on Stephen King's IT and cut the lights on a lil nigga.

Went to daycare the next day and they had a life sized cardboard cut out of a clown. I bugged. Haven't fucked with clowns since.

Aliens scared the shit outta me too.

SMH...

Image result for the gate

This scene in The Wiz fucked me up as a kid. The peddler's minions pretty much did me in

Matter of fact, a lot of shit in that flick had me fucked up.

I HATE THIS FUCKING MOVIE

The ugly ass wicked witch and them ugly ass flying monkeys can go to hell.

Everything in this movie was dirty, why tf was everything made out of trash?

You wanna talk about nightmares?? Fuck this movie

Alien. Seeing that motherfucker for the first time all greasy and shit with those teeth had me shook as a kid.

iu

I might get clowned, but Troll 2 had me shook. Them lil ugly bastards made me sleep with the light on. Looking back that movie was so damn cheesy and goofy.

iu

SMDH!

Puppet master, did it for me. That lil one that threw up leeches in they mouth and pinhead holding they mouth open

We used to have one of those big flat projection screen tvs in the basement. My brother locked me in the basement and put on Stephen King's IT and cut the lights on a lil nigga.

Went to daycare the next day and they had a life sized cardboard cut out of a clown. I bugged. Haven't fucked with clowns since.

Aliens scared the shit outta me too.

tenor.gif

This scene in The Wiz fucked me up as a kid. The peddler's minions pretty much did me in

Matter of fact, a lot of shit in that flick had me fucked up.

I HATE THIS FUCKING MOVIE

The ugly ass wicked witch and them ugly ass flying monkeys can go to hell.

Everything in this movie was dirty, why tf was everything made out of trash?

You wanna talk about nightmares?? Fuck this movie

Told a brawd that The Wiz had me effed up as a kid and she damn near laughed at me.

Back