Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men can be hoes too..but it's more in his actions than how many women he slept wit. hoe actions for a man is fuckin his mans girl. Like, hoe ass behaviours, shit u ain't posed to do as a man
I think that goes both ways.

hoe actions is sleeping with your friend's ex or a man you know is taken.

a single woman fucking a single guy isn't really hoe shit if no one's endangered.

I have no idea why every 5 yrs ppl try to reinvent words. If you fucking a lot, you a hoe. End of discussion

If you feel some type about the word, stop fucking or choose ya partners carefully before you give up the box/dick/butthole (pause)

Other than that, OWN THAT SHIT B

I have no idea why every 5 yrs ppl try to reinvent words. If you fucking a lot, you a hoe. End of discussion

If you feel some type about the word, stop fucking or choose ya partners carefully before you give up the box/dick/butthole (pause)

but thats when the question

"What is considered a lot?"

pops up.

do u own ur shit?

what if she fucks 3 men a year? each a 4 month 'relationship'
That term is simply used so she don't feel as much as a hoe but nah

Why she relationship hopping? Cause she a hoe. Why she a hoe? Cause she like random dicks

That term is simply used so she don't feel as much as a hoe but nah

Why she relationship hopping? Cause she a hoe. Why she a hoe? Cause she like random dicks
why have 3-4 month relationships when she could just fuck 5 men a year via one night stands. she aint gotta have a relationship to fuck if she wants random dick.
She can't keep a man and is an undesirable.
but is she a hoe?

Are nymphos excused? I mean since there's a clinical term for it...would they still be considered a hoe? Even though it's something chemically wrong in their heads that's making them sex all these people?

Last edited:
I think that goes both ways.

hoe actions is sleeping with your friend's ex or a man you know is taken.

a single woman fucking a single guy isn't really hoe shit if no one's endangered.
IMG_3661.PNG Given up vagina to anyone that looks at u right, with no condom involved..endangers a lot of people

but thats when the question

"What is considered a lot?"

pops up.
2 new partners a year. Add that up to ya age starting of when you started fucking.

I assume at a majority was done b4 20. After that I would hope she/he slowed down

2 new partners a year. Add that up to ya age starting of when you started fucking.

I assume at a majority was done b4 20. After that I would hope she/he slowed down
Now, is this written in a book somewhere or is this your answer to what is considered a lot?
People's answers differ. That might be a lot to you and 2 might be a lot to the next man.

So in all honesty we are right back to the question, "what exactly is a hoe?"

View attachment 10380 Given up vagina to anyone that looks at u right, with no condom involved..endangers a lot of people
aren't y'all the same people who argued with me, saying that it's normal for people to go raw after a few fucks?

how u gonna endorse sliding up with no rubber in vagina, up until it comes time to determining what is and isn't a hoe?
Hoes get wifed everyday b
considering how many are stepping out on their husbands and becoming side-side chicks, this should be no surprise. "wife" is just a hoe who got papers.

why have 3-4 month relationships when she could just fuck 5 men a year via one night stands. she aint gotta have a relationship to fuck if she wants random dick.
She won't do that because of the negative stimga associated with ONS. Now when she say, that's/those are my ex's, everyone 'feels' better. She ain't a hoe, she was in a relationship. FUCK THAT. 4 new niggas in a year? You'sa a whole hoe outchea

Are nymphos excused? I mean since there's a clinical term for it...would they still be considered a How? Even though it's something chemically wrong in their heads that's making them sex all these people?
Guess what, there are male nymphos also. Find one and settle down. Until they find each other tho, they both hoes

Back