Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Mainstream News Won’t Tell You: The Mexican Mormon War (Drug Cartel vs Mormons)

Surprize!

Mainstream news has a Little House on the Prairie story going on about the white family ambushed and executed in Mexico today. It goes much deeper than that.

Mitt Romney, a second generation Mexican immigrant whose family lives near the LeBarons, backs Trump’s proposal to go to war with the cartels. His own family (in Mexico) disagrees. They say America’s war on drugs caused the violence to begin with, as before it they lived in peace, and believe the solution is to legalize drugs. They also believe a friendlier work visa approach for Mexican migrants would help, as many Mexicans escape the violence by crossing into America illegally, or stay forced to work for the cartels.

Last edited:
Saw the hit on the news last night. They're trying to say it was a case of mistaken identity. The way they killed women and children, even infants, says "nah b". This was intentional as fuck. One of them mormons done fucked around and pissed off one of them cartel niggas and it's being covered up.

Those targets weren’t mistaken... news has already said that they’re feuding w a family w the same last name and they’re Mormon just not this fam.. nah, they targeted this family as punishment to the grandfather who recording the aftermath.. he knows this

Those targets weren’t mistaken... news has already said that they’re feuding w a family w the same last name and they’re Mormon just not this fam.. nah, they targeted this family as punishment to the grandfather who recording the aftermath.. he knows this

Nah bruh, them cartels did not intentionally kill a family of Americans like that. They aren't stupid. I'm not saying they won't kill Americans, but not in a way like that where it would put that kinda spotlight on them. I keep telling ya'll, the cartels are not like Bin Laden. Everybody knows where they are. It wouldn't be hard at all for an American military force to wipe them off the map if given the green light.

Them freak ass Mormons prolly tried some wild shit and got dealt with .....handle ur biz...make sure they don’t fuck w Cocaine Mitch s plug

Nah bruh, them cartels did not intentionally kill a family of Americans like that. They aren't stupid. I'm not saying they won't kill Americans, but not in a way like that where it would put that kinda spotlight on them. I keep telling ya'll, the cartels are not like Bin Laden. Everybody knows where they are. It wouldn't be hard at all for an American military force to wipe them off the map if given the green light.

nobdy cares about Mormons in Mexico tho

Back