Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kinda shopper are you?

I shop like...

• Total voters

Chicity

Certified Boogie Man
Site Administrator
Was having a convo earlier and if got me wondering how everyone else's shop

I'm a visual shopper. I start with a list but usually I just grab the shit I see I need

I might start with a very small list in my head of shit that I noticed that I need to replenish. Besides that, its usually a free for all. Whatever inspires me. But every so often, I WILL see some shit on the Food Network or somewhere else that I wanna try, then I'll go get shit specifically for that.

I’ll start off with a list and pick up other things I see along the way. I shop online as well especially if it’s something I can get in bulk instead.

I make a list. As long as I get my list, anything else is a bonus.

For example, I’m out of juice. I’m sure when I pick that up tomorrow, I’ll leave with some more ice cream, cheese, and a 22 oz of Heineken.

Grocery shopping, I got essentials I'm gunning for, then I grab whatever if It catches my eye.

Electronic shopping, I've already scoped it online, I walk in the store, go directly to it, cop it and get the fuck out.

Clothing shopping, I need a woman wit me, that goes how it goes depending on the woman.

I make a list.
I replace all the essential stuff but as far as for food I'll make a menu for a week and make sure I get all the ingredients for it. I'll get a few things extra but the menu keeps me on a straight path where I'm not getting shit I really don't need.

When it comes to clothing sometimes its hard to tell if it will fit properly if that product is online. I'm usually a visual shopper but lately I've been buying a lot of stuff online

My favorite website to shop for clothing for work is Carhartts. I work around electricity so I have to wear Flame Resistant(FR) clothing

Fucc a list. I'm a get in, get out type of shopper. I know what I want. Go in. Get it. Bounce. Unless something else catches my eye, I don't take long.

Online is different. Mainly b/c it's a lot more researching that goes on. From product...price...style type...merchant that's selling...where it's coming from (very very important)...etc etc. I usually take my time.

Sometimes i be getting shit in the wrong sizes cause I just see something I like and just get it lmao
:ualreadyknow:

grocery is typical, get What u need

but I like online shopping the most.. easiest way of shopping... big book buyer so I order from amazon all the time

Back