Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Kinda Old Head You Wanna Be?

I dunno about around the house but on the streets lemme be these niggas...

It’s the same nigga lol.

I want to be the cool quiet old nigga that's always in his backyard chilling.

this but im trickin on Saturdays

i been crackin jokes about my sugar daddy stage for too long for it not to come into fruition

my granddad was the nigga that put on slacks and wing tips and a fedora to go get the paper...i cant fuckin wait

I wanna be the old dude that gets a lot of younger pussy
Take from me that shit ain't gone happen unless you drivin in something foreign.

Me I am that old man and this shit sucks. I be wanting to shoot all these muthafuckas. My patience is short. And so is my temper. I be ready to pull that thang and bang on these people. But I can't do that until I find a chick and put a bun in her oven. After that I'm going to be murdering errrrrrthang

this but im trickin on Saturdays

i been crackin jokes about my sugar daddy stage for too long for it not to come into fruition

my granddad was the nigga that put on slacks and wing tips and a fedora to go get the paper...i cant fuckin wait
Cat daddy ass nigga. I aint mad at it though

Reactions: 1/2
Take from me that shit ain't gone happen unless you drivin in something foreign.

Me I am that old man and this shit sucks. I be wanting to shoot all these muthafuckas. My patience is short. And so is my temper. I be ready to pull that thang and bang on these people. But I can't do that until I find a chick and put a bun in her oven. After that I'm going to be murdering errrrrrthang
Have you ever been to therapy

I wanna be that old head that smokes all the damn time on his front porch and randomly objectifies big booty women with no fucks lol

If my kids put me in a home it's a wrap....I'm walking around ass naked every 3 days lmao

Back