What kind of water do you drink?

Aquafina. Before anyone says anything about drinking water from plastic bottles not being safe, thinking about the crap that comes from unfiltered water. I stopped drinking tap water about 2 yrs ago b/c I would fill up a jug of water and the shit would be cloudy as fuck and it never clear up.

When I drink bottled water at home I pour it in a cup. It's only so much we can get around with the crap they put in our food and water. I just pray over everything I eat & drink.

• Ether
Reactions: Mooney
If youre used to drinking purified water, then drink bottled water, you can tell very quickly, a lot of bottled water is pond water, or at the very least, tastes like pond water.

The water system I bought came with a water tester so you know when to change the filter, so I was testing bottled waters. All those waters in those cheap plastic bottles was way over the allowable ppm limit. Good water should have between 36-54 ppm, those bottled waters were in the 100s-200s ppm!! Like those 12 packs that go on sale for 1.99? Yeah trash water.

If youre used to drinking purified water, then drink bottled water, you can tell very quickly, a lot of bottled water is pond water, or at the very least, tastes like pond water.

The water system I bought came with a water tester so you know when to change the filter, so I was testing bottled waters. All those waters in those cheap plastic bottles was way over the allowable ppm limit. Good water should have between 36-54 ppm, those bottled waters were in the 100s-200s ppm!! Like those 12 packs that go on sale for 1.99? Yeah trash water.
I work out alot and sweat it right out so i ain got no worries

Tries Just Water this summer and haven't looked back. I have a subscription with Amazon to deliver every couple weeks.

Flow is good as well.

Both are alkaline.

Low key the best tasting water is boiled water in the kettle that's cooled down.

Fridge water. Samsung it you pondering.

Bottled water is fiji 9 times out of 10. Maybe smart water.

fridge filter water

which we got well water anyway

as far as bottles idc, its water....i'll buy the gas station brand thats 2 for 2 if Im just parched like a mf lol....but i dont really be out buying water all the time