Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kind of rugs you got in your house?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Take a pic and let me see.

I want a rug for my living room but idk if I want a round rug or rectangle.

I don’t know what color either.

Also do people put big rugs in the kitchen?

thats that hood shit when you got cracked up tiles or that soft spot in front of the sink

i love rugs but they dont really fw em.....we got a big square one in the living room to tie everything together, and then just the bathrooms and closets

what kinda floors you got?

thats that hood shit when you got cracked up tiles or that soft spot in front of the sink

i love rugs but they dont really fw em.....we got a big square one in the living room to tie everything together, and then just the bathrooms and closets

what kinda floors you got?
Wood In the living room, halls and stairs. Tile in the kitchen and by the front door. Carpet in the bedrooms

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Wood In the living room, halls and stairs. Tile in the kitchen and by the front door. Carpet in the bedrooms

Nice. I really would prefer carpet in our bedrooms. The tile is nice and easier to keep clean but it aint friendly at all. I pretty much have to keep some kinda shoes on in the house smh.

20201128_172629.jpg

Anyway thats whats in the living room...went with the odd pattern and color just because of the kids spilling shit.

Nice. I really would prefer carpet in our bedrooms. The tile is nice and easier to keep clean but it aint friendly at all. I pretty much have to keep some kinda shoes on in the house smh.

View attachment 457250

Anyway thats whats in the living room...went with the odd pattern and color just because of the kids spilling shit.
I like that rug. I want something like it but idk what color.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
anybody I've seen that had rugs in the kitchen also had all types of random ignorant ass furniture everywhere......cords and plywood under rugs, bout 7 recliners in different colors and facing different ways lol

somebody here posted a room like this

Basic black rug in my crib.

Want something like this tho.
iu

Back