Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What Is Your Opinion Of Drake?

How Do You Feel About Drake?

• Total voters
Never liked him.

I dont like whining in my music.

Certain pitches and tones make me want to punch flying squirrels and kick baby bunnies.

Been that way since the days of Al B Sure, Keith Sweat, Jon B, Babyface and Full Force...

I cannot get past his voice, so I will never be able to stomach his music.

I wish I could say he was like Broccoli, at least you can boil the texture out of it... But nah... There is no positive side to the kids music.

Ultimately I blame TQ.

No TQ = No R&B Thug

I may build a terminator that gors back in time and kills TQ...

This kind of hate in this space and context I can respect. You stating what and why you don't like the nigga.

Bet you won't see @Word....Life in the next drake album thread critiquing it track for track the first week it drops like he was somehow about to start liking the niggas music tho. Trying to claim he subjective. He don't fuck with the nigga and keeps it at that.

The rest of you... learn something.

Man....
You gotta stop gatekeeping these drake threads.

It will inevitably be used against you.

at some point someone is going to notice

though he's not for me, he has his lane and has dominated too long to not give him respect

he definitely serves his purpose in the game

Never liked him.

I dont like whining in my music.

Certain pitches and tones make me want to punch flying squirrels and kick baby bunnies.

Been that way since the days of Al B Sure, Keith Sweat, Jon B, Babyface and Full Force...

I cannot get past his voice, so I will never be able to stomach his music.

I wish I could say he was like Broccoli, at least you can boil the texture out of it... But nah... There is no positive side to the kids music.

Ultimately I blame TQ.

No TQ = No R&B Thug

I may build a terminator that gors back in time and kills TQ...

whoa dere

Nate Dogg, DRS, Big Moe, Chalie Boy, Johnny P, etc.........TQ not even in that conversation

oh ok....he's on his own list of horrible singers

i thought you were crowning him the original r&b thug

Hell naw, he was just the one to make it the most mainstream.

He was well on his way to being the first version of Pitbull. Till he signed with Cash Money.

Back