Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is your IQ?

Anyone ever take one of these tests as a child?

1712331204809.jpeg

I didn’t find out until many years later, but it showed I had an IQ of 127.

Life made sure to humble me real good, tho. 😭 I sometimes feel sub 100.

Anyone ever take one of these tests as a child?

View attachment 1291674

I didn’t find out until many years later, but it showed I had an IQ of 127.

Life made sure to humble me real good, tho. 😭 I sometimes feel sub 100.

Had to take it in the 4th grade to get into a gifted school, which I started going to in the 5th grade.

In order to qualify to go to the school you needed a score of 130, which qualifies you as "gifted". My closest cousin was already going there and my younger sister scored high enough to go but they thought she was too introverted to succeed (she just didn't like the women administering the test and kept her responses as brief as possible). I scored in the "Profoundly Gifted" range of 175+. To this day my moms still won't tell me what my exact score 'cause she still thinks it'll go to my head. Somehow my sister found out what it was and was jealous of it, but she's forgotten the exact number, just remembering it was "high as hell".

All three of us, and anyone else applying to that school also had to go through this:

We were all tested to see if any of us were psychic or had any other paranormal abilities.

I scored in the "Profoundly Gifted" range of 175+.
giphy.gif

I didn't even know it went that high, sheesh. Does it still feel that high? I definitely feel like I dropped a couple deviations, lol.

giphy.gif

I didn't even know it went that high, sheesh. Does it still feel that high? I definitely feel like I dropped a couple deviations, lol.

Once in a while I feel like my old self. Some days I feel like I've lost a lot, sometimes I feel like I'm far beyond my old self.

I'd prolly have a much different answer if I took up shit to stimulate my brain for a year or two. Chess, Checkers, Go, reading philosophical writings, studying the universe, etc. Long headed shit like that.

Note: I took an IQ test and paid $1.95 at brainmanager.io, then canceled that BS sub try tried to put me on IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited:
There’s a theory on a podcast that i listen to that ever kid that was taken out that class to be tested, was a genius regardless if they say you tested out to be one.

If you were taken out the class to take a test they already knew you were. The ones who actually get accepted in the class are the ones that score on the test that’s aligned with being manageable or teachable, and won’t rock the boat.

The ones that got kicked could and would be a detriment to the system because they are not only intelligent but rebellious enough to be an issue to the system.

So after you were kicked, you more then likely experienced a few years of experiences where things didn’t quite go your way, effectively nerfing your belief in your own ability to figure things out and understanding them.

Making you conditioned to be in this state of constant “questioning” when it comes to your decisions, causing, nullification of your ability to dismantle the system.

So did you happen to experience any additional nonsensical friction in life after taking these tests in school?

I know I had

IQ tests are largely proven to be bullshit anyway. They test specific parts of your brain, like reasoning, logic, information processing.

But the issue is that sitting down and taking a test is very different than problem solving in the real world. You might have a genius level IQ based on the test, but might also fold under pressure and make bad decisions/choices. At the same time a mfer might have an IQ of 110, but be real cool under pressure. In life, that 110 mfer thay handles pressure goes further. Same with risk taking. The high IQ mfer might be able to read about an investment and learn all the ins and outs quick as fuck but might be too scared to take a risk and keep analyzing until the oppurtunity disappears. 105 IQ mfer might not give a fuck about risk and invest. In 10 years, high IQ mfer living average, 105 IQ mfer rich as fuck.

The list goes on and on. IQ tests are unreliable because they only test parts of your brain that are also not very important.

Its a good test to test your potential up to a point, but very limited. There are things outside of what an IQ test does that are way more impactful to living a successful life than what IQ tests measures.

They really stopped being relevant starting about 10-15 years ago.

Last edited:
IQ tests are largely proven to be bullshit anyway. They test specific parts of your brain, like reasoning, logic, information processing.

But the issue is that sitting down and taking a test is very different than problem solving in the real world. You might have a genius level IQ based on the test, but might also fold under pressure and make bad decisions/choices. At the same time a mfer might have an IQ of 110, but be real cool under pressure. In life, that 110 mfer thay handles pressure goes further. Same with risk taking. The high IQ mfer might be able to read about an investment and learn all the ins and outs quick as fuck but might be too scared to take a risk and keep analyzing until the oppurtunity disappears. 105 IQ mfer might not give a fuck about risk and invest. In 10 years, high IQ mfer living average, 105 IQ mfer rich as fuck.

The list goes on and on. IQ tests are unreliable because they only test parts of your brain that are also not very important.

Its a good test to test your potential up to a point, but very limited. There are things outside of what an IQ test does that are way more impactful to living a successful life than what IQ tests measures.

best response that will be posted in this thread

^^^ double digit IQ nigga reply folks.

tyler_laughing.gif

I'm just fuckin' with you bruh.

Back