Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is your honest opinion of Candace Owens?

I don’t agree with everything she says but there are some points that she makes that I agree with
I don't see how that's possible being that she speaks for right wing white supremacists primarily. Do you mean her anti white liberal rhetoric?

I don't see how that's possible being that she speaks for right wing white supremacists primarily. Do you mean her anti white liberal rhetoric?
She an advocate for father being in the homes and black folks having strong family structure

Where is she wrong?

She's a tool. Not a Clarence Thomas level coon but just a black person these white supremacist use to get their messages out.

The fact is Candace Owens is capable of saying some truth like anybody else is, but she's never ever ever saying anything for the benefit of black people. Black people should not get caught up in pretending her talking points are mind blowing, profound or transcendent... because it's all the same shit we've heard before about us.

fun fact: I went back and forth with pre-Kanye Candace on Twitter. She lost the cordial exchange and said "you're stupid" in response to me calling her a white supremacist as if I was insulting her. She quote tweeted my tweet which is basically like summoning her followers to flood my mentions in her defense

She came in the game as a liberal, saw that there was was more money being a blackface for white talking points and rebranded herself a conservative. I think she a do-anything-for-a-check sellout, who when white folks grow tired of, will try to run a Stacy Dash (#barz) and come crawling back to the same black folks she shitted on.

Back