What is your favorite Young Jeezy song❔

Shit felt like a movie

Idk if that was Red who did that beat, but he took his time w/ that and they made sure this was the first track on that album. My Ethiopian homie and me was talking about this years ago. Dat whole album fya, but that intro in a lane of it's own.

Yeah, that's a hood classic.

Idk if that was Red who did that beat, but he took his time w/ that and they made sure this was the first track on that album. My Ethiopian homie and me was talking about this years ago. Dat whole album fya, but that intro in a lane of it's own.

Yeah, that's a hood classic.
TM101 is Jeezy best work. He didnt need to try and "hip-hop" for these other coast listeners to prove he got it like he has has in later years, the simplicity and beats selection man it was the perfect storm. The shit he drops now a days just aint what I wanted from the Snowman.

man

most of yall will never understand the chokehold this tape had on my city

what a time to be alive

Had Atlanta in an entire choke hold. Aint seen nothing like the movement wheh this dropped.

Air forces, while it wasn't my introduction to Jeezy (so icy was), this shit was on repeat after I first heard it

Air forces, while it wasn't my introduction to Jeezy (so icy was), this shit was on repeat after I first heard it
I never liked So Icy. Once I heard patty cake, I was done.

So for Jeezy to be one of my favorites, you know TM101 was like that. That was the soundtrack to my life for a good year. Get Ya Mind Right was always the roll through track.

• Goat
Reactions: AP2.5
Had Atlanta in an entire choke hold. Aint seen nothing like the movement wheh this dropped.

I shit you not

one afternoon me & a few homies rode thru the whole city jammin that tape

at damn near every red light there was someone else next to us jammin it too lol

never seen anything like it

I shit you not

one afternoon me & a few homies rode thru the whole city jammin that tape

at damn near every red light there was someone else next to us jammin it too lol

never seen anything like it
i believe it because it was like wild fire around us too. Couldnt leave HS parking lot without multiple trunks goin crazy with that Trap Or Die mixtape. Every gasstation has it double stocked by the register.