Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What is your Favorite Section Of The Forum?

??

• Total voters
The Arcade could be better, got niggas who only seem to play GTA

cant blame GTA for being some superior shit

games are weak right now

I dont like none of that deep space alien shit, i dont wanna play giant car soccer, i dont like new games that "look" old

i come from 007, Splinter Cell, Max Payne type shit......I really liked Uncharted, might fire that shit back up

but yeah shit seems few and far between now

games are weak right now

I dont like none of that deep space alien shit, i dont wanna play giant car soccer, i dont like new games that "look" old

i come from 007, Splinter Cell, Max Payne type shit......I really liked Uncharted, might fire that shit back up

nah, you just stuck in your own matrix

there are a ton of games out that if you are willing to give a chance could make you a fan of the genre

I'm speaking on this b/c i was once you

but, i'ma chill

games are weak right now

Uncharted is real good, I even started playing the one without Nathan Drake

The Arcade could be better, got niggas who only seem to play GTA
I fw you bro but you gon have to start living up to that name or take the B off

You actually care and wanna see this joint be better. Do your thing fam. Stop complaining about suckas bro. You posed to be The Chi Town Bully. Start bullying shit fool

Know your worth King. Do what you want. Kick your feet up around this bitch. Make the changes you wanna see. Even Cops(Mods) know who to play with. If mods had your vision, site what be doing what you want but they don’t. Make this shit yours. I bless it

nah, you just stuck in your own matrix

there are a ton of games out that if you are willing to give a chance could make you a fan of the genre

I'm speaking on this b/c i was once you

but, i'ma chill

point me to a couple threads bro

at 31, i dont see anything bending my distaste for goofy shit

gimme a disgraced main character with something to prove, some bad guys with too much ammo, a evil old lady boss in a helicopter and im good

gimme a disgraced main character with something to prove, some bad guys with too much ammo, a evil old lady boss in a helicopter and im good
i'm about to @ you in the arcade

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
@ him to the thread that’s stickied by me that ima update for the rest of the year tonight

He’s gotta see something appealing in there
uhhh...sure thing

Hesitant?
well, seeing a game release schedule isnt the same as people actually talking about the games they are playing are hoping to get when they drop...unless i misunderstood your post

well, seeing a game release schedule isnt the same as people actually talking about the games they are playing are hoping to get when they drop...unless i misunderstood your post

Well he might see a title that sounds familiar to him he can then google and look up gameplay for but okay man I didn’t think all that was necessary

God of war is dope... ain't played it in bout a yr but Ima get back on it soon

The Record Store...
ClosedShimmeringCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

Bc I like music...
giphy.gif

The Record Store and The Cool Table...I “peruse” tha Candy Shop occasionally when I’m bored af...I like tha Reel section and I lurk tha Sports Section...I’ve lost my love of innanet arguing so I don’t really post in there cuz niggaz swear they tha end all be all of sports knowledge/debate and I’m no better so I just chill lol...only spots I rarely ever go are relationship and politics threads...I spend all day thinking for myself and others so whenever I log on I don’t wanna think too deeply lol

God of war is dope... ain't played it in bout a yr but Ima get back on it soon

never did get the new one but thats my shit

I wanted it but I think Red Dead came along and I forgot

so I got a few I can get into for now

gotta get back on ps plus and everything

I try to post everywhere if I can but I guess my top 3 is this..

Record Store
Sports Bar
Cool Table

Back