Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Is A Small Regret You Have?

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
I was just thinking about this earlier randomly for myself but I already said a little while ago I wish I got into boxing at a younger age like at around 16-17 or so

It would’ve benefited me greatly from having more endurance, having a stronger core, being more disciplined, and maybe feeling good just from being involved in something or being apart of a small group or community

I’m doing it now and been doing it all this year and I’m having a blast with it

Just wish I was interested a bit earlier

Don’t serious us out in this thread neither just give a small regret that’s not Uber depressing and shit lol

I was just thinking about this earlier randomly for myself but I already said a little while ago I wish I got into boxing at a younger age like at around 16-17 or so

It would’ve benefited me greatly from having more endurance, having a stronger core, being more disciplined, and maybe feeling good just from being involved in something or being apart of a small group or community

Don’t serious us out in this thread neither just give a small regret that’s not Uber depressing and shit lol
Lol inb4 someone regrets not hugging their parents one last time

Lol you prolly weren’t scrapping a lot coming up

Get ur ass whipped a couple of times and ur ppls would have had you in boxing

Wish I understood money better when I was younger. I had no idea people paid for cars monthly. I thought folks outchea just had 30k in the tuck like that. I had 15k straight out the pocket my second car, so I just thought I ain’t had it and other people do. Straight up at 19, I was better off than most adults but I didnt know it.

I felt the exact same way after my first year in the gym. It's really a great sport to pick up

Why didn’t you?
Wasn't sure of my abilities. Plus I didn't really have any equipment. I was working at a Musical Instrument shop at the time and set up the equipment in the keys and recording room to function as a beat lab of sorts.

Dude that had something to do with The Dayton Family came and dropped about $10k on some equipment and while we were choppin' it up he asked if I made music. Let him hear one of my beat tapes and he was diggin it. When we got done with the ticket, we walked it out to his ride and when we got all that shit in there he handed me his card and was like "I like your shit bruh. Relativity is paying $3000 a beat, I can rep you for a 30% cut, you keep your pubs if there are any after sample clearance. What do you think?". I told him I'd think about it and hit him up soon. I never did. Kept looking at that card sitting on my desk like "I should just call dude" but I didn't think my shit was ready yet.

In hindsight, all it would have taken was landing two joints from the beats I had already done and I would have had my own lab at the crib using my discount.

Last edited:
Wasn't sure of my abilities. Plus I didn't really have any equipment. I was working at a Musical Instrument shop at the time and set up the equipment in the keys and recording room to function as a beat lab of sorts.

Dude that had something to do with The Dayton Family came and dropped about $10k on some equipment and while we were choppin' it up he asked if I made music. Let him hear one of my beat tapes and he was diggin it. When we got done with the ticket, we walked it out to his ride and when we got all that shit in there he handed me his card and was like "I like your shit bruh. Relativity is paying $3000 a beat, I can rep you for a 30% cut, you keep your pubs if there are any after sample clearance. What do you think?". I told him I'd think about it and hit him up soon. I never did. Kept looking at that card sitting on my desk like "I should just call dude" but I didn't think my shit was ready yet.

In hindsight, all it would have taken was landing two joints from the beats I had already done and I would have had my own lab at the crib using my discount.
Damn bro I feel for you

Not playing football my senior year of high school. I was too busy running the streets growing up faster than I needed to be to focus on school & remaining on the team. I had a good shot to be the starting running back & I blew it off. I don’t think I would have been a superstar or anything but the thought of having a chance to play in college weighs on me sometimes.

I got my GED when I was 14 years old at the end of Freshmen year. I tried to join The Marines but they said I was too young and had to wait until I was 16.

Rather than go to community college, I went back to high school. I stayed in high school until senior year.

I could have had an Associate's Degree by the time I turned 18 but I fucked around and stayed in high school instead.

Wish I understood money better when I was younger. I had no idea people paid for cars monthly. I thought folks outchea just had 30k in the tuck like that. I had 15k straight out the pocket my second car, so I just thought I ain’t had it and other people do. Straight up at 19, I was better off than most adults but I didnt know it.

I thought the same way about college. I was about to move to Florida to go to college for audio production. That was when I was crazy about producing. They told me that it was 10k per semester. I thought you had to have 10k after every semester yourself, but didn't know it was options like student loans that I could've used.

I thought the same way about college. I was about to move to Florida to go to college for audio production. That was when I was crazy about producing. They told me that it was 10k per semester. I thought you had to have 10k after every semester yourself, but didn't know it was options like student loans that I could've used.
Yeah it’s wild how many people have or are restricting themselves by not knowing that people don’t actually have to have it like we think they do.

Thinking credit is only associated with credit cards and ion see myself getting a credit card so ion care about fucking up my credit for short monetary gain.

Same time it’s good to have cultivated the habit of, I can’t have it if ion got it. Makes it less likely for you to really mess yourself up once you learn how many things you can pay off on a monthly basis

Back